Best 3D Monitor and how much power required for build!

Question 1: So i have been looking to get a 3D monitor and i have looked at alot of monitors, and i see SOOO many mixed reviews so i thought i would ask you guys since alot of you know about stuff like this. Also if it is any consolation i am going from a 1080p VA LED backlit monitor which means i am looking for the closest to that one.

Question 2: I built my computer and i am thinking about getting a second 580 but i dont know how much power it would draw with my system sooooo....

I7 2600k ( OC to 4.5ghz)
    GTX 580 SLI
    Intel 510 120gb
    WD Caviar Black 1TB x 2
    MSI P67A-GD65
    Corsair 16GB Vengeance Blue
    H70( With 2 Scythe GT 1850's)
    Coolermaster HAF X (stock fans)
    and a standard disc drive

right now i have the Corsair AX 850W

is that enough or do i have to upgrade, and if so to what wattage?

Thank you, you smart peeps.

10+ Year Old Account
    the best 120hz panel is a IPS panel made by mitsubishi, for about $1800

otherwise, it's a tossup between the alienware, and the acer, both are TN panels so they will not do so well on reviews,

i've heard rumors that dell is working on an IPS 120hx panel to replace the current alienware

---------- Post added 2011-08-04 at 08:42 PM ----------

it's possible to get away with a 850, but i would recommend a 950 or 1000 just to be safe

If you already have an AX850, there will be no question that it'll be able to handle it. You could run it with less, but I wouldn't recommend it. You are above safe for two 580s with 850w tho, and have overclocking headroom on them as well.

As far as 120Hz screens go, I saw one getting announced that will be IPS-panel, but all I know about on the market atm is a TN-panel. If you have a VA-panel, it will most likely be a downgrade in imagequality.

Edit: Damn me and leaving tabs open forever before clicking post D: