[A] <Clique> 7/7 --- LF Resto Shaman / Holy Paladin

Howdy all, I'm Nikkosàn of Clique. I represent a group of several individuals who simply raid with the motto, "We don't raid with bad people." We have a lax schedule of 9 hours a week:

Monday: 9-12 EST
    Tuesday: 9-12
    Thursday: 9-12

We are currently in need of either a Resto Shaman or Holy Paladin. You would be joining a raid team of:

Prot Warrior
    Prot Paladin
    Hunter
    Boomkin
    Frost DK
    Arcane Mage
    Holy/Disc Priest
    Resto Druid
    Ret Paladin

Clique strives to spread loot as evenly as possible and we use a simple roll system to determine who gets loot. We do this because we trust each other; We do not do trials; We do not hamstring people coming in; We do not do "applications". Each person who raids with us, I've personally spoken to over Mumble about them and Clique. I want to make sure that we fit for you and you fit for us.

Every raider in Clique has a synergy with one another. With each boss kill that synergy grows, so far our progression:

7/13 T11, most notably V&T and Cho'gall. We did about 10 hours of attempts on Sinestra (getting to P2). However, Firelands dropped on us and have since been busy (currently 7/7).

If you have any questions don't hesitate to drop me a whisper on Real ID at: hanachan327(at)gmail.com

Thank you for considering us and good luck in your guild search.

To the top - still looking for that resto shaman or h paladin.