nice meeting you ,my name is Air Know Shine, and thanks for your attention to my short story 《prediction of skeleton and dumb》connected with World of Warcraft ___made in China .

it is well known that the famous game produced by Blizzard Company named 《World of Warcraft》 is being intoxicated through the world, but do you know? the truth is that there is not only operating a game named WOW but going on another named China Mainland WOW.

the bible has its special predictors from God revelation, and Press and Publication Administration in China gets the revelation from finance and fearness

silent moment at dawn, day by day, everything, everybody begins its work.
"NO! NO! NO! " a corner of a white door came a frightening scream:"what's this, is this a class of dissection? "
an old lady quietly moved to the corner ,finding a middle-aged man that was grasping the mouse with trembling hand filled with sweat.
"Mr Z, what are you doing here?" the old lady gently asked, her eyes pointed at the skeleton on the screen, she shouted with a husky voice which led to another young man.
"what are you shouting for, Miss Flora?" the young man curiously peeked at their expressions.
"it MUST be CUT FIX and REBUILD!" Mr Z angrily pointed at the model of dead warlock whose skeletons were exposed.
"please attention to your words for the game" an old man waved his forefinger and walked beside Mr Z:"we are making the game more HARMONIOUS, do you understand?"
looking at the kind smile on old man's face , Mr Z's expression was stiff for a while ,he closed eyes, cheeks turned pale.
"Mr Z what happened?!"Miss Flora stared at his trembling mouth.
"money.money.money!"Mr Z slowly talked and continued:"and......wait !"
"what is seen?" the old man turned around and looked at Mr Z's teeth
" skeleton......skeleton is covered by skin" Mr Z showed a little bored:" how ill~~~~"
"what?!" the old man glared at Mr Z.
Mr Z suddenly opened his eyes and smiled :" i mean it's really a sense of harmony and happiness."
"that's it" the old man proudly nodded and said :" 500 million players in China they all are willing to agree with my idea"

june 26th 2007 skeleton was covered by snow-white skin, the guards in the Lordaeron they all get a C-U-T-E white skin and snowy belly. the end of 2009 and the beginning of 2010 till 2011, large numbers of excessive food additives was found out from different kinds of stuff. thousands of years later, i will not rise in value like uldum, for so much additives i could get enough preservative to preserve my body completed.

the truth is that there is not only operating a game named WOW but going on another named China Mainland WOW.flour bags ,tomb, and the so called "HARMONY"

neighing of Invincible ,waving its wings, lighting of brightness through drake of EAST WEST SOUTH NORTH winder mounts, MUTE !MUTE ! and ! MUTE

july 12th 2011 is a happy day,for that so many Mainland players could land the broken Azeroth.
"it's really HARMOUNIOUS " Miss Flora looked at the QUIET Azeroth, dragons mounts should shut up and Invincible is never unbeatable, because when I order that you need to shout, you could open your poor mouth, but now your husky voice has frightened my grandson's Incontinence , I mean my grandson is just 25 years old , he is still a child .

HARMONY HARMONY and HARMONY,the truth is that there is not only operating a game named WOW but going on another named China Mainland WOW.flour bags ,tomb, and the so called _"HARMONY"