Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Athenes new characters armory?

Hey

I've retired from the game but still watching athenes videos and as he made a new char to play with Swifty I'd like to follow him on the armory but can't seem to find him.

I know he plays on darkspear but don't know anything else from there on.

WTB link!

And no flaming, you all know athene>you

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Militriax View Post
    And no flaming, you all know athene>you
    that's just as saying "please help me, but you all know that you are a waste of oxigen"

and as note, i really don't give a damn about athene or another "famous" wow player.

athene is a faggot...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by courgette View Post
    athene is a faggot...

Quote Originally Posted by Migas11 View Post
    that's just as saying "please help me, but you all know that you are a waste of oxigen"

and as note, i really don't give a damn about athene or another "famous" wow player.
    Then why bother wasting your time, to come into this thread and reply to it? Seems fruitless.

Those warriors pants are epic.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickz View Post
    ^^^100000 times^^ this..dont hate cuz umad

The riptide is free..but the GWH? Thats gonna cost you..

does he actually have anything to back up his claims. like a glad title or something? or is it all just bullshit to make people watch is channel?

wait.. how does he have heirlooms?

I thought Athene was an EU player. How does he have heirlooms on a US server.

Quote Originally Posted by asharia View Post
    does he actually have anything to back up his claims. like a glad title or something? or is it all just bullshit to make people watch is channel?
    People like him cuz he talks a lot of shit. Lots of masochists in this here world.

10+ Year Old Account

I think he has a R1 TBC title. Also I was wondering about the looms thing too.

Deleted
    He is probably on the same battle.net account as swifty, making swifty able to send him heirlooms

Quote Originally Posted by DiveZ View Post
    He is probably on the same battle.net account as swifty, making swifty able to send him heirlooms
    This.

/10 char

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

I believe hes been glad multiple times within his own realms before he quit

Quote Originally Posted by yurano View Post
    I thought Athene was an EU player. How does he have heirlooms on a US server.

People like him cuz he talks a lot of shit. Lots of masochists in this here world.
    People like him because those people actually understand he's just playing a character. He's not like that in the real world, he's just playing a character that many people love to hate because they're too stupid to realize it's just a joke.
    Quote Originally Posted by Miralynn View Post
    'Hardcore' raiders remind me of my two-year-old. "Yes, I put it down and I'm not playing with it anymore, but YOU CAN'T TOUCH IT MINE MINE MINE MINE!"

If he is supposed to be such a good player I don't buy it, statistics suggest; he is lazy (being summoned a lot), does not quest and gets boosted in dungeons for XP. He gets gold to buy 7 bank slots and such so he is just a spoiled brat and nothing more. Now I don't know about this Athene character, maybe he is just a Youtube phenomenon? Making silly faces, talking funny, saying odd things and such. That I would understand, I just hope he isn't supposed to be "leet" because it does not seem that way on the toon profile.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickz View Post
    You 12?

/10char

Obligatory "who?" comment.

Quote Originally Posted by Vladinator View Post
    If he is supposed to be such a good player I don't buy it, statistics suggest; he is lazy (being summoned a lot), does not quest and gets boosted in dungeons for XP. He gets gold to buy 7 bank slots and such so he is just a spoiled brat and nothing more. Now I don't know about this Athene character, maybe he is just a Youtube phenomenon? Making silly faces, talking funny, saying odd things and such. That I would understand, I just hope he isn't supposed to be "leet" because it does not seem that way on the toon profile.
    He actually has 2 or 3 gladiator titles from TBC on his main.
    Quote Originally Posted by Miralynn View Post
    'Hardcore' raiders remind me of my two-year-old. "Yes, I put it down and I'm not playing with it anymore, but YOU CAN'T TOUCH IT MINE MINE MINE MINE!"

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vladinator View Post
    The guy is just absolutely hilarious, like he literally feeds on peoples reactions as well. Why do you think he acts like that?