F1 F2 F3 keybindings?!?!

I noticed that one of the hunters in paragons heroic rag kill has F1 as aspect of the hawk, F2 is fox ect. how do you do this? I am amazed and in awe of this keybindings. I must have this. Thanks ahead of time!!

Well, the class "stance" buttons are generally set as Control-F1/2/3, which is the "special action" button section in your keybindings. Or, if you use a bar mod, you can put those spells anywhere and bind them to whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by Skaterbware View Post
    I noticed that one of the hunters in paragons heroic rag kill has F1 as aspect of the hawk, F2 is fox ect. how do you do this? I am amazed and in awe of this keybindings. I must have this. Thanks ahead of time!!
    Dude have you never used keybinds before? You just go to "keybinds" tab and add f1 f2 f3 to whatever you want it's not some new discovery you keyboard turner :P

10+ Year Old Account
    You can keybind any ability to any key :|

omg blasphemy. everyone in the game uses 1234567890-= DUH!!!
    and then of course click every other button with your mouse. newb

Quote Originally Posted by teddi View Post
    Dude have you never used keybinds before? You just go to "keybinds" tab and add f1 f2 f3 to whatever you want it's not some new discovery you keyboard turner :P
    lol. yeah i am actually new to keybindings to be honest i never used a keybinding since i started playing wow. Never liked them wanted to keep my stuff simple so i didnt overload my circuits. rofl. i looked at it and i couldnt find them. When my computer is working again i will it again.

---------- Post added 2011-08-05 at 07:14 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by wowremy View Post
    omg blasphemy. everyone in the game uses 1234567890-= DUH!!!
    and then of course click every other button with your mouse. newb
    Hell yeah broski. Pro's click/1-9 it up erryday

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skaterbware View Post
    i never used a keybinding since i started playing wow. Never liked them wanted to keep my stuff simple so i didnt overload my circuits. rofl.
    um what :|

Deleted
    Do you mean how to set up those keybinds? Then you need to go the escape>keybindings menu. there you can change the Hotkeys for each actionbutton that you have(the main actionbar is quite at the beginning; for all the other bars/buttons, e.g. right 2 actionbutton 12 you have to scroll down)
    The 'special-actionbar' is the standard stancebar/petbar, but it is also possible to place aspects/stances on the normal actionbars.
    If you're using Actionbar-Addons it is usually different how to setup keybind.

If you're talking about how to press those keys, then the answer is to move your hand.
    Especially in PvE there is a lot of free time, when you don't need to move.
    Also, aspect changes are quite 'planned' and you can press them while running with your mousebuttons or when you're only pressing 'W' or whatever else you have as your 'move forward' button.
    Last edited by mmoc2f8e350446; 2011-08-05 at 02:21 PM.

Yeah Haitis, i never found out this keybinding stuff for a while, Just recently found out when i became more "serious" in the game. Before when i was just leveling toons and making gold i never cared about keybindings. But i need to improve and keybindgs seem to do just that.
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2011-08-06 at 01:04 PM.

kinda funny to see hunters binding f shit to keys that are normally hard to reach/never pressed.

anyway i put skull on f1 since i tank most often and thats bout it.
    the rest are set to different party members by default, works well for healers.

and yes under key bindings u can set anything to anything pretty much.

Deleted
    If you're just starting to keybind, i would suggest that you place your main damage-spells on buttons 1-5 (maybe also 6 if you have long fingers) and your cooldowns/stances on the F1, F2, F3 and R,T,G,V(+maybe ^) buttons, your interrupt(s) on Q, E or F (R would also work).
    For CC in PvE i usually use shift+f or shift+v.

This would probably be enough for the beginning.
    Last edited by mmoc2f8e350446; 2011-08-05 at 02:32 PM.

Yeah im going to be changing it up i just couldnt figure it out because by default it is set to party member 1/2/3 ect. and i couldnt see it under the keybindings section. but i will look again. and yeah my main attacks are 1-5 right now wth 6-10 like kill shot arcane shot ect. Alright haitis that sounds good, ill def look into it. seems like it would make it nice.
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2011-08-06 at 01:06 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I use for my prot warrior F1-F6 and 1 to 6 and have a mouse with 2 keys 1 ctrl and one is shift so i have a total of 36 keybinds in hands reach without changing any other key binds on my keyboard i do however use : http://www.laptopcomfort.nl/data/med...115_l__ms1.jpg cause there is no space between esc and f1 and between f4 and f5 what makes this possible for my hands to reach f6 lol.

Wow lol. Thats some crazy stuff. I couldnt imagine memorizing all those kebindings...

Deleted
    The question has been answered plenty of times by now. All that's left for this topic is years-old jokes and other unneccessary stuff. Locked.