LF advice on 25m raid comp / organization

Hello. Our guild has two steady 10m teams that are starting heroic progression in Firelands. We have some alternates and have been looking for a way to keep them geared and read to go, so we decided we will all come together for a 25m raid once a month or so. The trouble is I don't know anything about 25m raid comps. XD

Here is the comp for our pink team:
    http://raidcomp.mmo-champion.com/?c=vuf2g8b4do000000000000000000000000000000

Here is the comp for our purple team:
    http://raidcomp.mmo-champion.com/?c=eutjoqaid6000000000000000000000000000000

So based on that, how do you see them coming together and what would be your recommendations for filling the last 5 slots? For the tanks, my prot pally, prot warrior and feral are all very strong, with the prot pally probably the strongest. On the healers, one of the resto shamans has a good enhance set, and one of the holy paladins has a decent Ret set.

Thanks very much for any advice / tips / help.
    Ashin, Stormreaver
    South of Heaven

Since we're converting healers and tanks from two 10's, it looks like we're going to be very heavy on melee dps (like 50/50 ranged v. melee). Is this going to be doable?
    Ashin, Stormreaver
    South of Heaven

What are the alternates? You can easily just have 4 Ranged DPS and a Healer with range DPS o-spec.

but 50/50 Melee/Range is fine in Firelands, the boss fights don't screw one or the other in any fight. Even on Heroic Shannox, you only really need 2 hunters to deal with FaceRage.

Deleted
    yes on certain fights no on others,

probabl best to get those 5 'extras' as ranged dps with healing ofspecs if possible.
    also if your feral druid has a balance/resto as ofspec thats useful.
    but in 25 you will have all raid buffs covered easily
    you have the experience from 10 man to go with, so fil the 5 extra with ranged if possible and go have fun

good luck!

Trouble is we like to PvP so in some cases that limits our offspecs. I was thinking our feral should be one of the tanks that goes to DPS, tho, so I'd use a prot paladin and prot warrior as my tanks. Are there any encounters that require / benefit from 3 tanks in 25m?
    Ashin, Stormreaver
    South of Heaven