Quote Originally Posted by Lestrang View Post
Again am having trouble with healing and essentially the healing meter.

Am a holy paladin, 2/7 heroic Fireland and 10/13 heroic last patch with many 5% wipes at Sinestra [25man raiding guild]. But i feel like my guild is not satisfied with my performance since i never rank in WoLs. and am not sure why, am not a slow person, i react very fast(unless i have lags.) I heal accordingly, i am assigned to tank healing and tank death (my tank at least) is almost, never a problem. and i raid heal along.

I try to use Holy Radiance in any sort of stacking where i know it would hit 4-5+ people, I make sure my LoD hits 5 people, else i use WoG since it is very good now, with the buff and all, + 3 holy power reproc. I use FoL sometimes if am on the move or tank needs some fast healing. Always casting Holy Light if damage is not heavy, using Holy shocks on cd if i can afford losing the global.

Only fights am doing well at are Baleroc, which every holy paladin with closed eyes can top meter at, but am still not hitting WoLs. even though i think my gear is more than enough to enable me to. But i think i could get a better chance next week since i gave the fight some thoughts because we are soon gonna try it heroic and i was surprised i never thought of beaconing the 2nd torment target, i think this will greatly boost my output HPS since i was already topping meter with a 5~8% lead on that fight anyway. but sadly due to summer and vacations etc, people are not around thus we don't have enough people to make a 25man for this week and the next. And even though being the one, and only holy paladin (and raider ranked) in my guild i was left out of the 10 man group they formed to keep progressing during those 2 weeks, feels bad man.

Am also doing fine at ragnaros, 2nd~3rd After the druid, sometimes the shaman sometimes not. but that is it, other fights like Alystrazor i am at 4th or 5th, Rhylioth.. it is really variable from 2nd to 5th.

Well anyway TL;DR i am not getting in the logs despite having enough gear to, am doing something wrong, someone with experience can help me out?

Armory : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...trang/advanced
Ranking as a healer isnt really all that important. There are plenty of ways to "cheat" the system. Getting DI and FM as well as overhealing your targets and healing the raid all the time. When it comes to healing, the only thing that matters is your up-keep of the target. Is your assigned target(s) staying alive through the fights consistently? if the answer is yes then you are doing your job just fine.