Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Does WoW have any Gay, Transsexual, Black Characters

I'm Trying to say this without being racist or offensive but does WoW actually have any? I cant remember seeing a black NPC in the game (it seams the most plausible to be around out the 3)

I am guessing i would be right in saying WoW has no Gay, Transsexuals though right?

I would like to see more Equality in the game, even spiderman and the milkybar kid are black now and gay people are allowed to present childrens TV shows. Surly its time for Blizzard to jump into the band wagon and start making gay / transsexual npcs?

Please keep this topic within the rules and don't slam people for life choices or race.

p.s not talking about people you can create, rather stuff blizzard has made npcs / in the lore.
    Last edited by Domiku; 2011-08-06 at 04:36 AM.

Every male blood elf? And your characters can be black so theres that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Humans can be black & blood elf males are transexual.

/tread

Budd is gay I think.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Dark "Brown" Orcs in Hellfire?

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    johny awesome was mistakin for a girl in hillsbrad and didnt bother to correct the undead proffesor
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    OMG EVERYONE IS BANNED.

Quote Originally Posted by Domiku View Post
    I'm Trying to say this without being racist or offensive but does WoW actually have any? I cant remember seeing a black NPC in the game (it seams the most plausible to be around out the 3)

I am guessing i would be right in saying WoW has no Gay, Transsexuals though right?

Please keep this topic within the rules and don't slam people for life choices or race.
    Idk but there doesn't have to be any gay, transsexual, or black characters in the game. WoW isn't in anyway representative of the world we live in so none of the things we see here really has to exist there, i mean the only race that can be black is humans and they're one of just the playable races. I can't think of anyone off the top of my head though. Short of that johnny dude, and the fact that your characters can be black.
    Last edited by xile; 2011-08-06 at 04:37 AM.

Orcs and Trolls are the Black men of Warcraft, well they seem to represent them the most.

WHY AREN'T THERE ANY WHITE ORCS!

I am not talking about things you can create rather than what blizzard themselves has put into the game sorry i didn't make it clear in the OP.

15+ Year Old Account
    Ashlam Valorfist is black. He's semi-minor I guess but he was the Argent Dawn dude for a long time.

I think their may be speculation about some characters on being gay or not.. I think when it comes down to it it's a minor detail with alot of room for people to make up their own minds. (Many characters are single or assumed to be and aside from the few couples in game there aren't many couples period).

This just isn't needed. Trust me, it would make much more hate than any good (if any) it would create.

Tauren can aslo be anywhere from white to brown to black...

That tauren and night elf in Hyjal are quite close.... >_>

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Why would a fantasy game need non-mainstream sexual orientations when it's not about sex?
    And why oh why would a fantasy game need real life minorities when it has gnomes?

Wasn't Maiev Shadowsong a lesbian? Illidan killed her lover and she snapped for good. Always seen her like this.

Knaak will ruin her for sure, though.

10+ Year Old Account
    i play wow to escape the crap and the political correctness that is pervasive in the real world. i see no need for any of this.
    "Laws should be made of iron, not of pudding."

“A good act does not wash out the bad, nor a bad act the good. Each should have its own reward.”

- King Stannis Baratheon

Isn't one of the priest trainers in SW black? I thought I recalled some spark of controversy because he had "Brother" in front of his name...owait, he's a priest.

Well, there is no Africa in WoW so...

I made a human race that was black. Try using the shade sliders.

I think it's great that they have a GLBT class Blood Elves .. I think it should be a choice for every class.

For Transgender, you can wear dresses as a male, but unfortunately you can not use them in combat (effectively). Women can go with a short haircut and wear shirts/pants/tuxedo's .. but again not much for day to day combat.

Seriously man? It's a freaking game! Why do people act like WoW is real or something. Just play the game and stop asking for shit like this when we need to really be focused on Pandas and shit.