Bear DPS on Voracious Hatchlings

Trying to get a few pointers on how to increase the DPS on the Alysrazor chickens. Changed a trinket to fluid death so there is at least some hit/expertise. Would it be better to try to keep up a 3 lac pulverize or just thrash if there is already 1 lacerate up cuz I know that is more damage. Any tips would be appreciated.

Right now we are getting to the tornado phase with adds about 8%, it is rough but we usually make it through the phase and kill them.
    DPS is Science ......Tanking is Skill........ Healing is Art.

Deleted
    8% is fine to be honest going into the Tornado phase

Cast Thorns on yourself before the eggs hatch. Keep Maul macroed to every single one of your abilities. You should be gemming agility for normal modes anyway, and try to keep your expertise at the soft cap for level 87 mobs and hit rating at least 5%.

Priority list:
    Mangle
    Thrash
    1 stack Lacerate
    Keep pulverize up
    3 stack Lacerate

Spec into 3/3 King of the Jungle (you should have this already) and use Berserk & Enrage as soon as your Vengeance stacks up. Bear DPS is pretty overpowered compared to the other tanks that we just ended up sitting around waiting for the phase change.

All I can think of is to Thorns it up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Our bear does about 126k dps during the first birds (obviously goes down as the fight progresses) and just does his normal rotation. With a tiny bit of help from me (arcane mage) both birds are usually down before tornado phase.

IDK, here's our feral's armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...costo/advanced
    Lained - 60 Shaman | Lainedtv - 60 Druid | Lainedz - 60 Paladin

Pull them over to the druids and let the dps on the druids splash or direct dmg help out more. It will also cheese your stats a bit since you will crush the druids with maul.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

10+ Year Old Account
    I find I struggle to DPS the hatchlings down in time without help, so I just get our Druid healer to put Thorns on me everytime it's off CD. Berserk as soon as the add appears, with the change to Enrage you should be specced into KotJ and use Enrage with Berserk, I usually help interrupt the first Initiate and do some auto-swings near the end to have a full bar of rage right before the hatchlings spawn
    FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Let the hatchling tantrum the first time around to build vengeance early. Pop beserk when vengeance is maxed. Apply drinking bird to keyboard.

Actually bear is not that good there. Yes he does insanely high dps while berserk is up, but without it... his damage is the nearly the the same as Paladin or DK. Warrior has MUCH higher dps the any tank class. Actually our warr just spammed devastete and shield slam and did 140k dps without even CD.
    So if you luck dps - take warrior )

Quote Originally Posted by Agallochh View Post
    Our bear does about 126k dps during the first birds (obviously goes down as the fight progresses) and just does his normal rotation. With a tiny bit of help from me (arcane mage) both birds are usually down before tornado phase.

IDK, here's our feral's armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...costo/advanced
    Would be nice if your feral druid also killed Alysrazor before.

I just tanked this last week on my feral druid. It was my first time tanking so I didn't do as much damage as our Prot Warrior but it was still down with plenty of time left for the tornado phase. Keep Pulverize up as much as you can. Mangle/Berserk off CD, Maul to every ability. Lacerate/Thrash filler, and precast Thorns on yourself.

Warriors are currently top dog for the adds.

Deleted
    Don't use a worm for the first enrage, just tell your healer to pop a throughput cooldown and your vengeance will be up in no time. Use your DPS cooldowns after that. Thorns while worm is being eaten also. TotT can help aswell as 4% phys. damage debuff on mob. Tell your shaman to drop meleehaste totem if you don't have an SV hunter (you shouldn't tbh) or Frost DK.

10+ Year Old Account
    First, are you in 10m or 25m? If you are doing 25s, then the adds will require the aid of 3-4 ranged on each add. If for 10 man, Make sure to save bersker until you have high vengance, which is ~32k in my experience. Other than that, I suppose that thorns can't hurt.