Hey guys, finished my PC build! I am really satisfied. I just need to order a few things in the up coming weeks.

I am purchasing an Asus monitor, but I am considering going Eyefinity. My friend has eyefinity and I fell i love with the whole idea.

I am wanting to become a TGN direcotr and my PC specs can fit accordingly to what I have to do. I want to be able to play WoW, and watch live streams of other directors and talk with them as well. Also, on the other separate monitor, I would like sony vegas to be opened up so I can edit things.

I just really like the whole idea of eyefinity and how it can work for me. I watched some setup guides, but I am confused on how I could have WoW on the center screen and the 2 other screens have different things running, but have the same back ground at a time. How would I do this?

What are the things I need for a eyefinity setup? I know I need 3 monitors with a standard natural display port, and 2 others. Along with my MSI Radeon 6970, having enough for eyefinity. I would be picking up a 3 monitor stand for eyefinity.

Now, I picked up a Blue Snowball microphone to do commentaries in the future IF and WHEN I become a person for TGN Idol. Now, I am in need of a pop filter. I have heard the Nady 6' Pop filter is very good. Any comments on this?

Finally Sony Vegas 10. I am interested in purchasing the full version. I had Sony Vegas Pro 9 like a year or two ago. Are there any differences between the free torrent version and the full version? I have basic knowledge of Vegas and can learn things along the way.