Okay, I've been stalking these forums for long enough now and seriously...

How many of you D3 whiners have even played the previous games?... No Really?

Let me just break down a few things for you here...

Diablo isnt and has never been a competative game, its basics is a single/team based hack and slash, you kill monsters, you get loot, you kill harder monsters.

If someone buys the best gear in game, which wont be for sale for several months after release btw (honestly wtf? THINK)

Then what is he going to do? Hmm? He or she will just get bored and leave.

PvP matches itemlevel and skill, and even then its there for fun, not competative play. There are no ladders, no ranking, nothing. The only ranking is to match you against similar players of level and gear.

Loot is personal, no one else can see or take the loot that drops for you, so no ninjagrubbing for cash.

Free auctions, not lifetime, monthly/weekly, it isnt finalised, but it WONT be lifetime, mark my words.

Gold has a value, and its matched by real money so it wont inflate, think runescape? The prices there are silly, real money will prevent gold value from dropping to low.

At the end of the day, Diablo 3 is a game about challange and fun, NOT who has the best gear.

This is not world of warcraft or any other gear based game, The gear is the goal, buying the goal loses you the game.

So really? Whats your problem?

Afraid that you cant hold on to your wallet?

Im going to play, and I wont buy a single item, I might sell some, but certainly not buy any.

This system just prevents 3rd party sites from fooling people, and it also is a nice little experiment to see if a virtual economy usable in real life can be created and run succesfully on a hack and slash based game.

You guys are just doomsayers, and you all know it. This wont ruin the game, you wont "lose" to anyone, as diablo 3 isnt designed around individual competative thinking, its a TEAM BASED GAME.

PvP is only there cus it was requested by alot of people, so they put it in for fun, there will be NO balancing around it, or any kind of competative bracket for that matter.

So please, take of those sunglasses and tinfoils hats, they make you blind and cook your brains!

- VileGenesis, signing out.