Thread: Gamestorm.com

Gamestorm.com

Does anyone remember this site? It's been a long time, but nostalgia is setting in right now. I used to play a bunch of games here including: Magestorm, Splatter Ball, the Star Ship Troopers game, Silent Death and the Aliens Online one. Too bad EA killed this so long ago ... I would probably still play some of these games, they were great.

Quote Originally Posted by Kamari View Post
    Does anyone remember this site? It's been a long time, but nostalgia is setting in right now. I used to play a bunch of games here including: Magestorm, Splatter Ball, the Star Ship Troopers game, Silent Death and the Aliens Online one. Too bad EA killed this so long ago ... I would probably still play some of these games, they were great.

Ohhh do I remember..This place was my life for like 2 years...lol Made a lot of friends there. I playe Lok,Mechwarrior, AO, and splatter ball a little. My 3 faves was AO, mech, and Lok and there was another cool wizard style game I can't remember the name of. I know LoK is still around and and Mechwarrior is coming out with an online game. and AO of course turned into AvP. So all the games are still around but spread out from here to kingdom come...lol

As I understood it, gamstorm.com was mainly a beta testing area for most upcoming MMO games. Once the games were all released the EA tried to keep it going with air warrior and so on. but eventually got left in the dust and shut down

I miss it also. I don't know if I miss the games as much as the connection to all the cool friends.

Well anyway..good to know some out there still remember