Deleted

This so called mmo mouse any good?

http://www.ttesports.com/products/product.aspx?s=16

Yeah well its a Tt, Didnt know Thermaltake had mice O_o
    Anyway. Im currently using an original Steelseries wow mouse and my grip is palmgrip.

Is this thermaltake mouse any good?

10+ Year Old Account
    They're not bad, but that doesn't look very claw grip friendly. :S

I'm not familiar with thermaltake gaming equipment. If your looking for a good mmo mouse, I'd suggest lookin intoa razer naga. I've had mine for a little over 2 years, and I haven't looked back since.

Deleted
    Yeah yeah i dont need to hear any Razer Naga hype thankyou Used one many times at my mates house. Dont want it
    Also 2 of them have breaked on him so that the laser jumps your cursor around on the screen.

Quote Originally Posted by Darthbeef View Post
    I'm not familiar with thermaltake gaming equipment. If your looking for a good mmo mouse, I'd suggest lookin intoa razer naga. I've had mine for a little over 2 years, and I haven't looked back since.
    I am a Naga owner myself, and despite liking the product they are too faulty, i am on my second Naga and i have a warrenty from best-buy so i don't have to wait weeks if it brakes.

On that note i do recommend the Naga, but i also recommend getting an in store 2year warranty, and yes this makes the buy in price fairly steep but its worth it if you are looking for a mouse offering good keybinds.

Deleted
    Guys sorry but im not asking for any recommendations.
    Im not going to spend the extra 30 euros for extra buttons that i do not need
    Last edited by mmoc08e0cbb1c7; 2011-08-05 at 10:03 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, Thermaltake isn't awful in terms of gaming equipment. I've heard they had a few decent headsets. I'd assume that extends to their mice. However, as I said before; it really doesn't look claw grip friendly.

I realize you didnt ask for them but i know nothing of the mouse you linked i just wanted to toss my 2 cents about the naga. I see that you are not a fan and aware of the faulty nature, the mouse you linked is probably just fine.

Deleted
    Mhm.

and my grip is palmgrip.
    Just to quote myself. So i dont really mind if some of my claw gripped friends couldnt use my new mouse.

Oh and btw just for everyone recommending a naga. I have my every single skill binded on my Fury warrior with a regular keyboard + Wow mouse's 10 buttons.

--------
    Yeah thanks anyway Barcasaur

The mouse doens't look like it's anything special imo.
    Since it doesn't have any ground breaking features and - now this is my personal opinion - ThermalTake isn't well known for their mice, I'd go for something widely known and that has proven to be reliable and good.

Logitech MX518 comes to mind. I personally use a Razer Naga but as you've already stated, you have no interest in hearing about anything else then the mouse in question (Do you have any clue about how forums work?).

Deleted
    razer>all

Deleted
    I personally use a Razer Naga but as you've already stated, you have no interest in hearing about anything else then the mouse in question (Do you have any clue about how forums work?).
    Ive heard enough of the Naga everywhere. Especially on these forums. And im not going to spend 70 euros on one. Its not ONLY that Tt mouse im interested in. But any mouse that is under 50 euros and has ~10 buttons. And it seems like this Tt mouse is the only one that fills these requirements.
    Last edited by mmoc08e0cbb1c7; 2011-08-05 at 10:22 PM.