Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by twh View Post
    i remember my dog was going crazy b/c they wanted outside to pee. i finally stopped to do this in a BG after I died. I was gone in like 30 secs....came back and i had been reported afk. i had to get into combat asap or else be kicked. thank you morons that reported me.

i've said it multiple times....this game has the worst community out there.
    Have to call BS on that, 30s i dont think so man no need to lie, you were either Gone longer or it didnt happen...

---------- Post added 2011-08-06 at 09:26 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Kiva View Post
    lolollololololololololololololololololololo

sure
    I heard if you google you will see? sure...

10+ Year Old Account
    I report everyone, everywhere, all the time, for AFKing.

Right at the start of the match and then every time I die.

Way I figure it is, if it's important enough that someone needs to talk to me, they'll find a way to talk to me that's not in game. If it's not, it can wait until I'm out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Callace View Post
    Considering you just linked a graph with no data plotted on it as factual evidence, I think Stanton can infer whatever the hell he wants.
    Extraordinary Claims Require Extraordinary Evidence - Sometimes I abbreviate this ECREE

Quote Originally Posted by Stanton Biston View Post
    I report everyone, everywhere, all the time, for AFKing.

Right at the start of the match and then every time I die.

Way I figure it is, if it's important enough that someone needs to talk to me, they'll find a way to talk to me that's not in game. If it's not, it can wait until I'm out.
    Wut.

So you report people in the flag room on defense?

This is a bit extreme. I report once in a while when someone is very obviously away, otherwise, not really an issue. Especially since honor is so easy to come by nowadays.
    Big thanks to Shyama for the sig!

Deleted
    If someone is not moving at all I'll report them.. If they are not moving, but at a base I'll /w them first to see if they are actually AFK.

Quote Originally Posted by Gnowo View Post
    If you don't move, you are AFK.
    If you are AFK, you are not contributing.
    If you are not contributing, I report you
    If you are reported, you will be kicked
    If you are kicked enough times, you will be banned

Honestly, the system works just fine.
    You want to chat? Log off and join some IRC channel, or call someone while playing...
    I guess I should start jumping around like a mad man when guarding a base in AB.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hamsterbom View Post
    I guess I should start jumping around like a mad man when guarding a base in AB.
    This happened to me the other day while in AB. I was standing defending LM and a guy there said 'Report Aj for afk'. Before i even had a chance to say anything i had been kicked... Doesn't seem fair.

Deleted
    Then run in circles when defending, sooooo haaard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajay View Post
    This happened to me the other day while in AB. I was standing defending LM and a guy there said 'Report Aj for afk'. Before i even had a chance to say anything i had been kicked... Doesn't seem fair.
    You get a one minute debuff unless you AFK all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by twh View Post
    i've said it multiple times....this game has the worst community out there.
    Welcome to the internet. Going to get totally hated on for using this example I know but look at runescapes so called PvP all it is is people who kill people when they are eating and low. People are dicks on the internet no way to get around it.

but isnt there now instant remove from game?
    and if so any1 knows how it works?
    where there is no 1min warrning,you get booted instant
    thx

Quote Originally Posted by Volitar View Post
    Iv seen a bot take the flag before just run around trying to cast cyclone on everyone lol
    iv seen bots try to constantly try capping flag WSG,EOS, AB BFG and TP

Deleted
    Typing within an MMO which should be a social game?

Blasphemy!

I agree that people are too trigger happy at times. If I have to pee I have to pee. I come prepaired to raids, arena's, RBG's and even heroics.

A random BG when we are loosing anyway? Yeah, I hit the toilet if I have to. But then again, I don't get frustrated when I get reported for being afk

(when we're about to win I'd stay till the bitter end and the toilet can wait!)

i wish i knew what happend to the failsafe..used to be u got a message saying u have been reported and had a time frame to do somethin...the other day i was in a BG died and was in GY for rez...as rez popped i was lighting a smoke...put out my match and go to move take 1 step and im at a loading screen....

Right, for those of you who don't understand why you shouldn't AFK in a BG, even for a second look at it this way:

If you played a sport; i.e. Bastketball, Football, Hockey etc and you stop on the field to send a text/make a phone call/whatever your coach/manager is going to kick your arse and sub you off (and rightly so). Why should a BG be any different? You've joined to play a team sport so bloody well play. I'll admit I have to run and answer the door sometimes but I go as quickly as I can and if I get reported AFK and kicked then so be it. I left the game. It was my fault. There is no one else to blame.

Maybe people are a little trigger happy these days. Maybe they're mighty pissed off with all the BOTs/AFKers in BGs these days. IDK.

Stop moaning and just play the damn game.

agree with ya 101%
    but..
    problem is :
    now you can be removed from game instant,without 1min warrning,just cause you do/say something diffrent then rest.
    I am not saying that person is doing right or wrong,i am just saying diffrent.
    a lot of room for removing you for no good reason.
    Last edited by Chizo; 2011-08-26 at 03:03 PM.