Thread: Firewall Issues

Firewall Issues

I've recently been having trouble with COMODO firewall and it's defense+ feature. Mainly, the problem is that defense+ likes to block league of legends and logitech setpoint even though they are trusted files. I was wondering if anyone else has had experience with this and has found any fixes. If worst comes to worst and I can't fix this I might download a new firewall, does anyone know of one that isn't too hard to use?

10+ Year Old Account
    I am not familiar with Comodo... but every firewall worth installing has exception lists in which you can add IPs, exe files etc. I would look for that were i you.
    Last edited by Warod; 2011-08-06 at 12:04 AM. Reason: grammar
    Feral Druids are the most "feared" class in PvP.
    Warodl - Warod

Quote Originally Posted by Warod View Post
    I am not familiar with Comodo... but every firewall worth installing has exception lists in which you can add IPs, exe files etc. I would look for that were i you.
    Haha I knew I left something out, I meant Mainly, the problem is that defense+ likes to block league of legends and logitech setpoint even though they are trusted files**

I know this isn't all that helpful, but when I used Comodo several years ago, I would just disable Defense+. I found it more annoying than useful.

Quote Originally Posted by Plagous View Post
    I know this isn't all that helpful, but when I used Comodo several years ago, I would just disable Defense+. I found it more annoying than useful.
    Hmm, I think I might do that, it can be so annoying at times>.<