Love Questions.. Stupid

Hey guys.. to be honest, I feel like a retard coming here to ask you of answer's for theese questions, I have no idea if you guys have any relationship experience or whatever but here I go..

I have been together with this girl for 3 years. Since I was 15 years old till now, 18 years old..
    The time has been decent, a bit fights and arguments as all other couples have.. AND of ALL thees years, I feel like I have loved here more that she has loved me!! but still, here it comes;

We went to Denmark together for a Vacation with all her family, after a week I needed to go home, but she stayed for 2 more weeks(That was the plan)
    After those 2 weeks, I did not get a single call or a message from her, all tho I texted once every now and then and called a few times, but it was always me.

Now as she came home and I came to her door, she did not where to happy to see me, i though, something is wrong right here.. so we went upstairs, talked a bit, I almost had to like ask here 1000 questions to get to how she have had it in Denmark while I was not there etc.
    The night ended up with me going home(cuz we where not allowed by here mom to sleep there)

Next day, my Girl Friend has told here Sister of what feelings she has for me. And a friend from her sister told me, and she told me that my Girl Friend don't have any feelings for me anymore.. and my girl friend like typed on Facebook that things are complicated..

So here I am, as a question mark.. What to do?
    Later today we're gonna have a chat about whats going on and what who is happening in the future.

My question: what should I do?

Don't cry like a bitch, when you feel the pain!

Forget the wild rumors and facebook crap. You need to talk to her (in person) and discover the truth of the matter. Dont dance around the issue either, you have to go into this knowing what your purpose is, and if it isnt meant to be then you have to let it go. You probably did not want to read that, but that is my advice.

To be honest. I want all you guy's opinions if they are bad or good. Whatever, thanks anyways for replying, ima going to talk to her later..
    And it will prolly end right there.. But I just want you guy's opinions of what you would have done..

---------- Post added 2011-08-06 at 04:41 AM ----------

bump this please, want more replyes!

Seems similar to the way my relationship ended. 3 year relationship but, when she moved states away the time separated her feelings from me. The best thing to do is understand that feelings can be lost and trying to hold onto something that is not there will only drive you two further apart. Talk to her and if you two end the relationship try and keep it on a good of note as possible.

Deleted
    School loves rarely last, speak to her but expect the worst.

Thanks, for reply Evilmaniac! But how should I end it? By bein friends? I cant be friend with a girl I've loved for 3 years...

I read this as "Lore questions"

Anyway, to be serious... I'd definitely talk with her in person, try and figure out exactly everything that happened, and if it has to go that way, try and end it as friends and not as people who won't see or talk to each other ever again, if you get what I mean.

This situation must suck mate, hope things go well.

You can't make her love you more. You need the cold hard truth that it probably won't work out. I know it sucks but that's life. There are plenty more girls out there so don't feel like it's the end of the world. You're young!

Thanks, we'll see if I give you guys an update later today.. I belive she will end it tho.. we'll see..

10+ Year Old Account
    Talk to her in person, even if you have to dissect the answers from her, you have to do it. Don't give up and find out what you can do to make your relationship exciting again.

With that being said, things just might not work out so you never know unfortunately :/

Goodluck man

Thanks alot Zait. Ima see if I give you guys an Update later on

I certainly did not need you're advice..
    Quote Originally Posted by Josh Budd View Post
    You should go to her house, bang her a few times while you are visiting, and then before you leave be like, I have been cheating on you the past 6 months, its over. That way, you come out on top, plus you got with her one last time before you called it off, just dont make it seem like you are heartbroken or something, but judging by how you write this thread I doubt you will manage to do that

Let her test the waters, and you do the same. 3 years is a long time. I bet after testing the waters for a bit she'll come back to you, especially if you guys had a good relationship for 3 years. Most gigs only last a few months.

It ended guys. it's over, she told me she's lost the feelings for me.. but she want's to stay friends, I agree'd but I feel horrible.. fml

Love is just a bunch of bio-chemical reactions in your brain, go eat a cake, wank or watch a comedy... Same thing <3
    What you've just wrote is one of the most insanely idiotic things I've ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response was there anything that could even be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this forum is now dumber for having read it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul!

usually lost feelings for you means she is interested in someone else. glad you got out quickly

10+ Year Old Account
    oh man sorry it didn't work out, I read the whole thread, holding my thumbs for you :/

I understand that it must feel horrible right now, but you shouldn't let it drag you down. There are plenty of fish in the sea, and you're still young!

Best wishes to you

Deleted
    You're 18 and way ahead of most people when it comes to relationships.
    Don't feel bad.