Poll: Which Pokémon Generation do you favorite?

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    How can anyone like generation 3 more than 4 or 5? o_o 3 was my least favorite by far, 2 being my favorite because all my favorites are from there.

Quote Originally Posted by naturetauren View Post
    Im just curious, why do people pick gen 1 first? Gen 2 for me was alot better, bigger world, more pokemons, shiny pokemons, more interesting story, and the best of all: the hunt of the three legendary dogs (more like cats, Raikou=Tiger, Entei=lion, Suicune=Puma wtf why are they called dogs?! THEY ARE CATS!) Oh did i FORGOT TO MENTION BAGS?! In Red/Blue the bags had just one annoying section, in Gold/Silver it had different sections making lifem uch easier.

Is it just nostalgia? I do love first generation pokemon cards but its the game were talking about now. :/
    Different taste, the thread is about the actual Pokemon and not the gameplay, if it were about the gameplay 5 would easily be the best.

The gameplay improves with each installment, but people aren't willing to admit that due to nostalgia, and that they don't like the new Pokemon looks.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    first over all! I memorized all the pokemon, after that I lost track. I was so addicted to playing it on the gameboy *.*

The first generation by far!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by naturetauren View Post
    Why do so many people vote for the first generation?

The second had a longer gameplay, really nice pokemons, better bags, less glitches, shining pokemons making your heart bounce in awesomness, good tunes, 100 more pokemons, better colours, the list goes on>Pokemon Blue/Red, plus i had better memories about Silver/Gold. And to make it better, the only bug ive found was actually a pokemon. A red Tyrannitar level 78 met outside Silvercave named ?????. Catched him, Pokedex nr 999 but no info.

And then Pokemon sucked. I did like Ruby/Sapphire a bit but the pokemons turned out to be weird. Then Pearl/Diamond came out successfully killing pokemon for me and Black/White, i dont even want to talk about it. The pokemons just looks weird. Which game had a pokemon god now again cause that made pokemon ROFL?

TLDR; Second generation successfully owned the first generation.
    I agree on the game of 2nd gen being better, I do still think the pokémon from first gen are better though and who says you saying 2nd gen isn't just you being nostalgic aswell?

and I voted 1 because I thought it was about the pokémon.

Quote Originally Posted by Gnasnimadan View Post
    and I voted 1 because I thought it was about the pokémon.
    It is.

10+ Year Old Account
    I liked Generation 3 the most, because it was the highlight of my Pokémon years.
    Also, I still think that Gen 3 has the best and coolest Pokémon.

And actually the thread is about the Generations of Pokémon, not really the games :P

everything after season 2 is dead to me (it doesn't exist....IT DOESN'T)

i choose season 1 but i like season 1 and 2 both equally
    So I heard you like to QQ...
    I didn't know you played a Mage

10+ Year Old Account
    Rayquaza is the god Pokemon, who is this Arceus?