15+ Year Old Account

Delegation : Beth'tilac, Ryolith, Alysrazor and Shannox

Hey,

Going to attempt the first part of the Delegation quest today. I'm a bit worried I'll mess it up and won't get it done in one reset / raid. I've checked for videos of the quest but can only find ones of Volcanos. Wondering if anyone has links to any? And, how hard did you find it to complete the quests?

Thanks,

Ek

They are easy and if you die you don't lose your crystal

You could do normal mode and get your crystal than wipe and put the bosses on heroic so you don't have to lose out on any loot.
    Hi Sephurik

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Volitar View Post
    They are easy and if you die you don't lose your crystal

You could do normal mode and get your crystal than wipe and put the bosses on heroic so you don't have to lose out on any loot.
    Thanks. So if I got the charged item and then we wiped would I have to do it again?

Nope and any phase of the crystal will stay with you when you die (fragments and uncharged crystals)

So don't worry about staying alive or having to kill the boss just do your quest.
    Hi Sephurik

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Volitar View Post
    Nope and any phase of the crystal will stay with you when you die (fragments and uncharged crystals)

So don't worry about staying alive or having to kill the boss just do your quest.
    Ah nice !

What's the drop rate of the Crystals? i.e. Does one have to loot '3' dead drones and go up three times / or loot 3 hatchling eggs? or do all three drop at once i.e. a drop of 3?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ekkoeu View Post
    Ah nice !

What's the drop rate of the Crystals? i.e. Does one have to loot '3' dead drones and go up three times / or loot 3 hatchling eggs? or do all three drop at once i.e. a drop of 3?

Thanks
    there are three drops from the first drone, had troubles clicking it through corpse tho.
    afaik there are three fragments form hatchlings, too, two next to the two broken eggs and one closer where one of the larva close to alysrazors nest spawns, but they are easily visible, I was doing this one in two pulls
    there is one fragment per broken frost trap on hsannox
    they spawn randomy around the edges of Rhyos island, those were the hardest for me, had trouble seeing them

possible problem you have to watch out for is when you loot the fragments, damage taken interrupts it, so you have to be careful if you picked it up or not.

otherwise when you get 3 fragments, you just combine them and use them in the right spot at the right time. the second time looting charged crystals, there is no cast time, and the icon is classic loot icon rather than the wheel icon

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarevokcz View Post
    there are three drops from the first drone, had troubles clicking it through corpse tho.
    afaik there are three fragments form hatchlings, too, two next to the two broken eggs and one closer where one of the larva close to alysrazors nest spawns, but they are easily visible, I was doing this one in two pulls
    there is one fragment per broken frost trap on hsannox
    they spawn randomy around the edges of Rhyos island, those were the hardest for me, had trouble seeing them

possible problem you have to watch out for is when you loot the fragments, damage taken interrupts it, so you have to be careful if you picked it up or not.

otherwise when you get 3 fragments, you just combine them and use them in the right spot at the right time. the second time looting charged crystals, there is no cast time, and the icon is classic loot icon rather than the wheel icon
    Thanks. Did you follow Riplimb around for the throw spear? I'm guessing the shards from the Crystal Prisons can be from rip,rage, or anyone unfortunate enough to find themselves getting trapped.

Quote Originally Posted by Ekkoeu View Post
    Thanks. Did you follow Riplimb around for the throw spear? I'm guessing the shards from the Crystal Prisons can be from rip,rage, or anyone unfortunate enough to find themselves getting trapped.
    Yea, it is probably from every single broken trap, but we were fortunate enough noone failed at them

And I was waiting till few seconds before Shannox throws his spear (Rageface duty QQ) and only then moved closer. There are several seconds between the mark on the ground shows and the spear lands, so if you have already combined three fragments, just step into it, drop it and quickly run out