Deleted

[Movie] Cradle of Filth made a video for a movie?

As a title say`s. I wanna know a title of that film, if there is eny film. My apology, if it is just music video.

Just a music video. Cradle of Filth did make a movie called "Cradle of Fear" though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gagdush
    I would drag my dick through a mile of lava just to listen to someone that's installing the beta on Skype.

That is an old ass video. Pretty sure it wasn't for a movie.

The above poster is correct though, if you want to see Dani starring in a movie, look up Cradle of Fear.

Cheesetastic. I seem to remember I had a signed VHS or two of that back in the day.

That's just like, straight goth metal video in the OP though.
    They can dynamite Devil Reef, but that will bring no relief, Y'ha-nthlei is deeper than they know.

It wasnt for movie.
    Cradle of Fear is cool but you must NOT take it seriously :-D

It's a video for sure, not convinced it's music/song, pretty sure those involve singing and talent, not just whispering and talking.

Deleted
    Moved thread.

Deleted
    Cradle of Fear is the movie you are looking for. Didn't see it, nor have interest to. Their music goes from bad to worse each album they release. Gotta admit that "Dusk..." is still a freaking great album!

That video is from the Midian album. They peaked at that and went down hill from there.