Deleted

Any luck in pugging as 25xMan in Bwd/Bot/Totfw since nerf?

I'm just wondering any chance in your server of seeing any pug as a 25xMan since i tryed to do in my server and most of ppl laught at me telling me just go 10xman , more easy and less wipe + its way to easy to sign up in couple of second 9 ppl rather than 24ppl of what they have to do. Dont want to make it a 10 vs 25 but shouldn't 25 man exist as pug since the nerf?

10+ Year Old Account
    GDKPs pug 25 player versions of BWD and BoT, nobody does throne, its a timesink.

NonGDKP pugs all do 10 because 10s are easy.
    Farewell WoW Pandaland
    Intel i5 2.67 OC 3.3ghz | ATI 6950 850mhz OC 920Stable 950 Push 1000Insane

Quote Originally Posted by Magisleeper View Post
    GDKPs pug 25 player versions of BWD and BoT, nobody does throne, its a timesink.

NonGDKP pugs all do 10 because 10s are easy.
    Throne is only a timesink with a horrible group, with any gdkp worth it's salt, it's 40 minutes of easy money.

10+ Year Old Account
    GDKP for these runs, honestly? It's not like ICC where the gear was current. All the gear in BWD/BoT/Throne aside from Tier shoulders/helm and maybe a weapon or trinket aren't worth more than 10k. I don't see much money being made doing GDKP runs of trivial content.
    Lained - 60 Shaman | Lainedtv - 60 Druid | Lainedz - 60 Paladin

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Agallochh View Post
    GDKP for these runs, honestly? It's not like ICC where the gear was current. All the gear in BWD/BoT/Throne aside from Tier shoulders/helm and maybe a weapon or trinket aren't worth more than 10k. I don't see much money being made doing GDKP runs of trivial content.
    Depending on who you get running the GDKP and how many workers you have lots of people have done heroic modes and alot of the heroic stuff is still BiS into firelands. Aside from that its a great way to gear up for a FL raid if you missed time, and a good way to kill some time if your already geared. Usually net about 5k per person for 2.5 hours of work.
    Farewell WoW Pandaland
    Intel i5 2.67 OC 3.3ghz | ATI 6950 850mhz OC 920Stable 950 Push 1000Insane

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Magisleeper View Post
    Depending on who you get running the GDKP and how many workers you have lots of people have done heroic modes and alot of the heroic stuff is still BiS into firelands. Aside from that its a great way to gear up for a FL raid if you missed time, and a good way to kill some time if your already geared. Usually net about 5k per person for 2.5 hours of work.
    Interesting. I didn't even consider actually running it on heroic but that definitely holds true.
    Lained - 60 Shaman | Lainedtv - 60 Druid | Lainedz - 60 Paladin