Unclear confirmation on BiS trinkets?

This has probably been brought up before but from what I can see, some people are using the heroic baleroc trinket over the moonwell chalice. Some websites put the baleroc trinket ahead of it too ^_^ So I was wondering which one wins in the end and if it would be even worth it to drop DMC to pick up both the baleroc trinket and the chalice.

Moonwell Chalice and Heroic Necromantic Focus are BiS for Demo. Moonwell Chalice and DMC are BiS if you don't have access to Heroic Baleroc.

If you are talking affliction, go with Rune of Zeth and Darkmoon card.

As of the moment, DMC:V and the moonwell is used in the BiS sims for demo

15+ Year Old Account
    I don't believe the NF can be simulated accurately to line up with the opening Meta or DG while keeping a potion up. Either way it is pretty close to the DMC:V.
    Using computers to make demons kill dragons: Warlock beta spell WeakAuras here, @OOMM_UI, OOMM@kt-us

Is rune of zeth still better than necromantic focus if you are an engineer? (puts glove enchant on a 15second cd if used or other way around ten seconds on rune of zeth) This is for affliction.

I was talking about Demo so thanks for the replies I was under the impression that DMC was BiS along with the chalice even in full t12 heroics.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dalliah1 View Post
    I was talking about Demo so thanks for the replies I was under the impression that DMC was BiS along with the chalice even in full t12 heroics.
    It probably is. H NF may take it over slightly, but you can't go wrong with using DMC:V and MWC.

---------- Post added 2011-08-07 at 03:24 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by dotsown View Post
    Is rune of zeth still better than necromantic focus if you are an engineer? (puts glove enchant on a 15second cd if used or other way around ten seconds on rune of zeth) This is for affliction.
    Rune of Zeth is better than Necromantic Focus for affliction. Engineer or not.

Might change if you have Dragonwrath

For affliction I believe that even the regular focus will be helpful on certain multi target fights with movement.. Not sure if it would be better than rune of zeth but not too far behind.

10+ Year Old Account
    Heroic Focus,Rune of zeth,Moonwell chalice,Darkmoon card are like the top 4 so it just comes down to spec,current gear and what stats you are valuing the most and I guess the encounter could come into play also since USE trinkets can be stacked so much better with other cooldowns or encounter buffs.

Made by dubbelbasse