Battle.Net Invitational Warsaw Poland WoW

Hey guys,
    I am currently watching the live broadcast of the Battl Net Invitational tournament in Poland and haven't seen any world of warcraft games yet. Does anyone know if they are going to broadcast WoW games? because ive only seen starcraft games so far.
    Thank you and have a nice day.

Deleted
    WoW isn't really interesting to look at if you ask me. A lot more is happening in a Starcraft game...not that I watch that myself, I hate strategy games. :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarac View Post
    WoW isn't really interesting to look at if you ask me. A lot more is happening in a Starcraft game...not that I watch that myself, I hate strategy games. :P
    i tried watching starcraft, but i have no idea whats going on in the game, never really played it so its all confusing :P

Deleted

This.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarac View Post
    That isnt the question he asked at all. They had a big delay in the games so wow got pushed back and probably wont be shown.

Yeah there was a delay in getting things started, and probably won't show anymore WoW games since SC2 is more "popular and competitive". Plus, Blizzard NEVER wanted WoW arenas to be an eSport because of their horrible balance.

aww that sucks I don't play starcraft at all so I have no clue what they're talking about .. uhh i wanted to see some WoW action