LastLast
    Deleted
    Bolvar with Deathwing as his mount

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Christan View Post
    yeah, contradicted yourself in that statement

learned with Kil, nope not illidan,
    ohh but they learned with halion, nope not LK
    cata = they learned with ####### ohh but that isnt deathwing?

they seem to be on a roll with "filler" bosses, i do not believe they have 'learned' much, if anything.
    The thing is, Kil'jaeden was eventually considered the main villain in the whole Burning Crusade expansion, and the final boss of said expansion. But Halion was more like a "Let's tell them that the next expansion is coming" filler. Halion cannot even be compared with KJ.

Quote Originally Posted by Alceus View Post
    Bolvar with Deathwing as his mount
    This. Dear God, we're doomed.

OT: That big armored dragon with lava streams all around his body.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow-cleave View Post
    Deathwing.

Lich King was the final boss of Wrath. Halion doesn't count, he wasn't a major patch, he was an introduction to Cataclysm.
    well questchain and boss, it really wasn't an introduction to cata, it came out way to soon for that, but w/e we are all entitled to our opinions.
    blizz will most likely be doing it a third time
    Still I cry, tears like pouring rain, Innocent is my lurid pain.

Deleted
    I believe it's Deathwing, if we deal with N'zoth now, there's no point in going to the Emerald Dream = Blizzard has wasted a lot of worktime already

Deleted
    what do you think will be the final boss of "wrath of the LICH KING"

its usually the dude on the box

Quote Originally Posted by Resentful View Post
    Glory to the old one N'zoth

It's either N'zoth or Deathwing

I personally hope N'zoth
    Same would love a late expansion old god raid

---------- Post added 2011-08-06 at 10:38 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by undercovergnome View Post
    what do you think will be the final boss of "wrath of the LICH KING"

its usually the dude on the box
    Final boss of WotLK was The dragon in Ruby sanctum.
    Final boss of TBC was Kil'jaeden

Final boss =/= Main boss.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Majordomo Executus.
    Never play leapfrog with a unicorn.

I thought it was pretty much a foregone conclusion that Deathwing merely a puppet, and isn't going to the true end encounter.

If he is the final encounter of the expansion, we'll be taking out whomever is pulling the strings (the Prophet and/or N'Zoth) in the patch immediately before.

After doing so, I see him going on a complete rampage now that he's no longer grounded by a larger plan. Major lore figures will die, and I wouldn't be surprised if a major city or two were destroyed.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rzy View Post
    Final boss of WotLK was The dragon in Ruby sanctum.

Final boss =/= Main boss.
    That's not completely correct, as many has stated Ruby Sanctum wasn't a major patch like ICC, it was more to get people hyped for Cata, since the raid was due to assault by the Twilligh't Dragonflight on the Red Dragonflights sanctum, so it was something the Twillight Cult/Deathwing had commanded = Warm-up for Cata

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Herion View Post
    That's not completely correct, as many has stated Ruby Sanctum wasn't a major patch like ICC, it was more to get people hyped for Cata, since the raid was due to assault by the Twilligh't Dragonflight on the Red Dragonflights sanctum, so it was something the Twillight Cult/Deathwing had commanded = Warm-up for Cata
    That's still the end boss regardless, to get people warmed hyped or not

That was the final boss and no content until cataclysm came out

nefarion is coming back with a resurrected sindragosa, onyxia, and halion

Quote Originally Posted by Herion View Post
    Was he or was he not the Final boss of the expansion. Nothing came after him. I know it wasnt really a "real" raid but he was the last boss of the expansion which was my point.

why would it be deathwing?....lich king wasn't in WotLK Illidan wasn't in BC...

10+ Year Old Account
    Deathwing ofcourse
    I thought I did, but apparently I don't

If you die you die but if you don't die you still die.

Quote Originally Posted by PhattWobblez View Post
    why would it be deathwing?....lich king wasn't in WotLK Illidan wasn't in BC...
    Burning Crusade = Demons = Kil'jaeden (Yes, Illidan was supposed to be endboss, but Kil'jaeden makes more sense anyways).

Wrath of the Lich King = Scourge = Lich King (Halion was to get people ready for Cataclysm; Twilight Dragon = Deathwing's forces).

Justin Bieber xD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Christan View Post
    yeah, contradicted yourself in that statement

learned with Kil, nope not illidan,
    ohh but they learned with halion, nope not LK
    cata = they learned with ####### ohh but that isnt deathwing?

they seem to be on a roll with "filler" bosses, i do not believe they have 'learned' much, if anything.
    Well, Kil'jaeden was presented as the final antagonist of TBC; he wrapped things up. Illidan got sold out short in that sense, with some rather poor story around why we had to kill him to begin with, despite him being the poster boy for the expansion.

Halion on the other hand was fairly inconsequential as far as the lore goes. He had fuck all to do with WotLK. His presence was precious more than a teaser for Cataclysm.

Quote Originally Posted by the kins man View Post
    OH SHIT! Busting out the Kingslayer photo! And one of Cersi's epic quotes!
    Only because I feel it would be in bad taste to use a Theon quote, oh Mother of Dragons.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm hoping for Deathwing with N'Zoth as a heroic mode only super-boss. I hope they build N'Zoth up a lot though, however they introduce him. Yogg-Saron's influence could be felt at the very beginning of Wrath and stretched across over half the zones in Northrend, but we haven't seen much that can be directly attributed to N'Zoth yet - the creature in Vashj'ir could be another Forgotten One like Iso'rath.

depends on what you think the "final boss" is considered.

If by final boss you mean like WotLK with Arthasor BC with Illidan, then for sure Deathwing.

However, technically they weren't final bosses. Kil'Jaden in BC, and then the Ruby Sanctum dragon were the actual final bosses.