what's the funnest free mmorpg game out there?

Hi, i was wondering what you think is the funnest free mmorpg out there because i want to try some new mmo's. i recently quit WoW because i was getting bored of the same old things, so now i'm stuck on which free mmorpg game to play. I've already tried Forsaken World out by the way and didn't like it that much.

Lord of the Rings Online and RuneScape are two.
    You face not Malchezaar alone, but the legions he commands.

Deleted
    The 20 free levels of WoW.

Bwaha, can't say that with a straight face.

Seriously though, as said above LotRO is very solid, and GW2 is just around the corner.

Vindictus for sure.
    I couldn't stand LOTRO, it's just such a cookie-cutter... I had more fun playing with their in-game music than actually playing the game.
    If the radiance of a thousand suns were to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One... now I am become Death, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Funnest?
    I'd say R.O.S.E. Online.

10+ Year Old Account
    Funnest is not a word and "mmorpg game" comes out to Massively Multiplayer Online Roleplaying Game Game.

Joking aside, I'd say either Lord of the Rings Online or Dungeons and Dragons Online. Both are fantastic.

Forsaken World is pretty nice for being a completely free to play MMO. You don't even have to pay for a copy of it; it's up and available for download on its main site.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by vanin View Post
    The 20 free levels of WoW.

Bwaha, can't say that with a straight face.

Seriously though, as said above LotRO is very solid, and GW2 is just around the corner.
    Although you do pay for the disc to guild wars 2.
    But its going to kill all the free and paid games when it hits.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would say it depends on what genre your looking for, superhero style i would suggest Champions Online, my husband really enjoyed playing it in his offWoW moments

I agree with a few others in this thread

Vindictus is solid. It's a bit repetitive but the combat system makes up for this (and they've reduced how repetitive it is by adding in a ton of quests in the more recent patches).

Champions Online is pretty good too. Played it for a while, I kinda wanna load it back up.

As far as I know, most of the listed above are not truly free: they have premiums and other crap that will still require you to pay to really enjoy them.

For really free, try Ragnarok Online private servers. RO itself is grindy as hell, but jacked up rates take care of that (don't try it with rates below 10).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kouki View Post
    Although you do pay for the disc to guild wars 2.
    But its going to kill all the free and paid games when it hits.
    True, I always figured "free" to mean subscription-free however.

Also, Age of Conan can be quite fun if you get together with some friends and gank people. Also F2P now, but you'll need the disks.

Lotro, until GW2 is launched.

10+ Year Old Account
    Masturbation!!! you can play with you friends You get to play the game any way you wish!!!
    >>> ALL YOUR BASE, ARE BELONG TO US!!! <<<