Healing Spell Changes?

My server has a lot of people that claim what they say in Stormwind chat is fact. But when I try to look up what they say I usually don't find it, or it's wrong. That's why I like to ask in this forum because I always get the most accurate/honest answers.

1) Has there been mention about Blizz changing Light of Dawn back to a mana spell, and with an 18 second cooldown (to work better in conjunction with Holy Radiance)? In this case, WoG would be the only heal used with holy power.

2) Has there been mention about Blizz improving Holy Radiance, so that the radius around the pally is smaller, but the healing doesn't decrease as much for targets being healed beyond 6/ furthest away in the radius?

Thanks

15+ Year Old Account
    I haven't heard a thing about future changes to Light of Dawn, but I've read that Blizzard intends to redesign Holy Radiance to be a channeled spell that requires more coordination and thought. I tried to find the post, but I couldn't. :S

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by iLive View Post
    I tried to find the post, but I couldn't. :S
    It's in the Dev Watercooler on healing, I think. They're aiming to make HR a spell that you just don't "fire and forget", so that you "switch to an AoE healing mode" essentially.
    Host of Talking Skritt, a GW2 podcast!

More than likely any change is still a ways off. These right now are just ideas that they are having. Nothing that is set in stone.
    --Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain and most fools do- (B. Franklin)--

Deleted
    i like the fire and forget spell, considering resto druids just hit wild growth on cooldown and top meters for lulz. Althought im also well up for having a choice between raid healing and tank healing instead of fire and forget.

Personally its not a big issue, scaling problems thats what i dont like. Resto druids have a friking healing rotation, which once they have enough mana to maintain they dont need more and can just go for more and more throughput stats. Pretty sure no other healer has that option realy, unless ofcourse priests get to the point of hitting prayer of healing every spell and not going oom as it was early cata.