Navy Seals death a conspiracy?

it's tinfoil hat time!

conspiracy theorists are having a field day with this one

but do you believe it?

we already tried this thread (I was the op) It was trolled and derailed, a few people took it seriously and agreed, or refuted, but in the end it got locked because of the volatile trolling material.

Oh and mine was not about Alex Jones,he is kind of nuts, even to me!

well in before lock because of all the flaming that this will begin.

it's plausible. however, i honestly don't think we shot down our own helicopter to get it done. and honestly everything you hear from him you have to take with a grain of salt ( about 150 pounds worth).

Quote Originally Posted by Arteous View Post
    and honestly everything you hear from him you have to take with a grain of salt ( about 150 pounds worth).
    Exactly. 50% of what he says could be true, but you would never know because the other 50% just makes you want to facepalm yourself to death!

mmo is full of stupid children

or adulkts who act like children

i agree its plausible.
    what i just dont understand how 30 were on one helicopter (especially all seals)
    and then it got shot down, it must have been taking off for it to be shot so low, probably by an RPG.

They already said it wasn't the same guys that caught bin Laden. There's a difference between a squad and a unit.

The big problem with this conspiracy theory is that the SEAL team members that died were not the same ones in the Bin Laden raid.

Quote Originally Posted by Odyssasthai View Post
    They already said it wasn't the same guys that caught bin Laden. There's a difference between a squad and a unit.
    The people that said it was not the same guys that caught him were uniformed media drones. They claim to have a high level source, but GL finding someone that knows who acctually did the osama raid, AND would exclude this group from it, thus making the rest of team six in danger (even more then usual) because the anti-western forces will know the remainder had to have done it.

@Vazar: it is common for that many men to be on those specific helicopters, it was designed for that specific purpose :P

but how do we know for sure they werent the same guys? O.o

see wut i did their

Quote Originally Posted by ptwonline View Post
    The big problem with this conspiracy theory is that the SEAL team members that died were not the same ones in the Bin Laden raid.
    Or so the media will have you believe. If it is a cover up, a "Source" may have leaked that, just to..cover up the cover up.

Yea LOSERS was a great movie!

This is destined to just blow up.