Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Lewis Black, and John Stewart have to be my favorites.

A little offtopic, but I'm glad I stumbled on this topic, since I have a comedian related question. For the longest time now, I've been looking for a comedian I heard a long time ago. I don't remember his, all I remember is a small bit he did.

He started off talking about how he hates other parents parenting his children in stores. Goes off talking about a time that happened, from what I remember he said something like "So this woman starts parenting my screaming kid in the grocery store, I think to myself "What should we do?" "Call her a cunt" "You can't do that, your kid will hear it". Of course during this a firetruck drives by the store, my kid loves firetrucks, and just starts screaming when he sees them, but he's so young, he has a hard time pronouncing "firetruck", he sounds like he says "AWWFUCK"".

If something like that pops a comedian into anyone's head, that would be great to hear who you think it may be, been looking for a LONG time now.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    thinking maybe Jim Jeffries, but maybe not, I think he's childless...
    22 miles of hard road
    33 years of tough luck
    44 skulls buried in the ground
    Crawling down through the muck
    Ah yeah...

10+ Year Old Account
    Gumdrop House, Lollipop Lane, Happy Land.
    Lee Evans
    Michael McIntyre
    Eddie Izzard
    Make me giggle my tits off
    Avatar and signature made by ELYPOP

10+ Year Old Account
    Stephen Lynch
    Bo Burnham
    Dane Cook
    Jim Gaffigan
    Louis CK
    Last but certainly not least, George Carlin
    List of some of the best comedians around there are some I had to leave out but these guys are crack the f*ck up laughing all night long. They're puase the tv and finish laughing funny
    Tanks are made of steel, blood and a shield, not magic and twigs.
    My Warrior My Shaman

Found your comedian!!

Quote Originally Posted by Underskilled View Post
    Lewis Black, and John Stewart have to be my favorites.

A little offtopic, but I'm glad I stumbled on this topic, since I have a comedian related question. For the longest time now, I've been looking for a comedian I heard a long time ago. I don't remember his, all I remember is a small bit he did.

He started off talking about how he hates other parents parenting his children in stores. Goes off talking about a time that happened, from what I remember he said something like "So this woman starts parenting my screaming kid in the grocery store, I think to myself "What should we do?" "Call her a cunt" "You can't do that, your kid will hear it". Of course during this a firetruck drives by the store, my kid loves firetrucks, and just starts screaming when he sees them, but he's so young, he has a hard time pronouncing "firetruck", he sounds like he says "AWWFUCK"".

If something like that pops a comedian into anyone's head, that would be great to hear who you think it may be, been looking for a LONG time now.
    Michael Loftus. Firetrucks. You're welcome.

10+ Year Old Account
    Louis CK, David Cross, Patton Oswalt, Jim Jefferies, Jim Norton, Bob Kelly, Jim Florentine, Rich Vos, Collin Quinn, Rowan Atkinson, John Mulaney, Hal Sparks, Amy Schumer. I can go on all day and those are just the ones that are alive.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ralphie May
    Stephen Lynch
    Lousis CK
    Christopher Titus

Eddie Murphy/Chris Rock/George Carlin
    could never decide

Louis CK , without question.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bernie Mac, Sarah Silverman, Rudy Ray Moore, Richard Pryor, Chris Tucker, Stephen Colbert and Jon Stewart. Last two feel funny because they are who I get my news through.
    CPU :- AMD Ryzen 7 5800x
    Ram :- 32GB GeIL super luce rgb 3000Mhz
    Mobo :- TUF 570x wifi
    GPU :- Strix 2080ti OC
    Cooling :- NZXT z73 Kraken 360

Deleted
    1. Richard Pryor - 30 years on his live at sunset strip set is still unmatched.
    2. Louis CK - My favourite kicking around atm. To hear about a mans life falling apart has never been so funny.
    3. Eddie Griffin - Watch the first 30s of 'You can tell them I said it'. If you are not hooked by then then nevermind

Deleted
    Louis C.K.

Ricky Gervais.

My favourite Danish comedian is a guy called Elias Ehlers.
    This isn't exactly one of his best performances, imo, but it was the only subtitled clip I could find.

The stand-up stuff Jim Carrey did was hilarious. I only saw some of that recently, and it was the hardest I've laughed in a long time. Also I've always kinda been a Steve Harvey fan.

I don't know if Chris Farley ever did any kind of stand-up comedy, but man that guy was fucking hilarious with some of the SNL skits he did (look for the Matt Foley one if you somehow haven't already seen it) and just his movies in general. I can't think of many actors who made me laugh as much as he did.
    Last edited by Ciddy; 2012-12-04 at 04:48 PM.

Louis C.K., Lewis Black, and Stephen Lynch are my top three I think. Though I'm sure I'm missing one or two...

Since we're on MMO Champ:

Deleted
    Ricky Gervais and Alex Agnew.

I like ricky gervais and some minor popular comedians who are way funnier than the most hollywood stuff
    Last edited by mmoc058e0f1fe5; 2012-12-04 at 04:56 PM.

Richard Pryor, Chapelle, Rock, Russel Peters, going to see Jeff Dunham on Friday!

Deleted
    Lee Evans!

I went to see him at the Echo arena last year.