Almost got fired today

I almost got fired today. Long story short I yelled at my sells lead and the lead complained to our boss and then I got yelled at. End of short story.

10+ Year Old Account
    /clap?

Why were you not fired?

I thought you were Badpaladin.

and your making this thread why? so people will pity you? this does not make sense at all you yell at someone and you get yelled at for it sounds fair to me

Getting fired is fun though, I knew when it was gonna to happen to me one day, and I was actually happy about it

10+ Year Old Account
    Do it again and see what happens:P

I'm confused at what you're asking us to answer/give opinion on.

Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    I sent him a PM. It's all good.
    Last edited by Nathiest; 2011-08-07 at 05:35 AM.

So did I. Theres another poster in the paly forums who has the same avatar as hitsirugas XD.

OT: I am extremely lucky to have for my first job: a boss that is totally bad ass. I accidentally drove into one of our gates at work, his response? "Dude, my gate TOTALLY beat your car up". My other jobs boss is my Girlfriends dad, kind of awkward, but after a few dirty jokes from him, everything just started running smoother. Make it up to the person you yelled at, who knows, might lead to a promotion.
    It's not just me, it's ALL rets. Join the ret MS club, get bitches, get money, get nerfed.
    It takes idiots to do cool things. That's why they're cool.

Cool story.......................... bro.

Quote Originally Posted by t3hj0j0 View Post
    So did I. Theres another poster in the paly forums who has the same avatar as hitsirugas XD.

OT: I am extremely lucky to have for my first job: a boss that is totally bad ass. I accidentally drove into one of our gates at work, his response? "Dude, my gate TOTALLY beat your car up". My other jobs boss is my Girlfriends dad, kind of awkward, but after a few dirty jokes from him, everything just started running smoother. Make it up to the person you yelled at, who knows, might lead to a promotion.
    I did, we're cool.
    Last edited by Nathiest; 2011-08-07 at 05:17 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    ya 2 years ago, i made about 4 mistakes during the summer months that got me written up. Since then, i've been good but still they tell me if i make one more major mistake i can get 'dismissed' (or fired). i really should find another job but nothing yet...

Entertainming, i dont get it why you wanted to share it with internet community but ok.
    Good u didnt get fired.

10+ Year Old Account
    I got fired from my job, but I'm not making a thread about it.

I mean, at the very least give details so I can at least look like I'm not a pathetic loser that comes into this thread to say "oh why did you get fired random person I don't know on the internet."

I sound really mad, but honestly I'm not. I had a bit to drink so yeah.