Druid + Hunter 2s

My question is, in a 2v2 would a hunter (bm or marks) benefit more from a feral or resto druid?

depends on what you like to play really if you want it to be quick and easy go for feral double deeps is always fun

Feral and BM/MM hunter works really good, i would say more MM then bm. Probably one of the best 2s comp for a hunter.

Feral/hunter is a solid 2v2 setup, and ready to transition into 3s if you find a decent healer. You probably don't want to do 2s as a hunter with a healer, especially when that healer is a druid.

10+ Year Old Account
    Do yourself a favour and don't run Healer/Hunter.

10+ Year Old Account
    Playing a Hunter with a healer is like repeatedly running into a door, hoping it will open. Occasionally it does open, but most of the time it just stays resolutely shut and silently laughs at you.

(سಥ益ಥ)س Y U TAKE BOB DOLE'S PEANUT BUTTER?

Feral/MM for sure. imo this is one of the best combo in 2s.
    If u want to doing 2S, u'd better never go with Hunter/Heal.

10+ Year Old Account
    resto/hunter works but be ready for 30+ min games, mm/feral is really fun, beats most comps and quicker games

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Dole View Post
    Playing a Hunter with a healer is like repeatedly running into a door, hoping it will open. Occasionally it does open, but most of the time it just stays resolutely shut and silently laughs at you.
    VS lock/rsham in dalaran sewers/blade's edge

hunters are OP!

MM + Feral

2's is so horribly broken, Healer/xx is a waste of time.

Kaeja - Stormrage
    // Thanks to maybenotquiteasheavy for the Signature & Avatar! //

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Dole View Post
    Playing 2s with a healer is like repeatedly running into a door, hoping it will open. Occasionally it does open, but most of the time it just stays resolutely shut and silently laughs at you.
    fix'd
    10chars
    #1 Resto Tree Slap DPS

Quote Originally Posted by simfeld View Post
    resto/hunter works but be ready for 30+ min games, mm/feral is really fun, beats most comps and quicker games
    This. Partnering with a Holy Paladin as BM Hunter vs (for example) Warrior and Holy Paladin = 30 min matches. Only problem is that we lose most of the time because neither me or the enemy Warrior can do enough damage on eachother, so the enemy (both of them) usual end up going for my healer, who I can't really help except for the odd trap/scatter shot/concussive shot. Playing vs any other healer + whatever, or two dps = easy match though, but there are alot of Warrior (or DK) + Pala comps out there. The Holy Paladin has a Feral Druid as main too. Works well against any comp except for maybe a Holy Pala + Plate dude.

Anyway, regarding spec, I'm BM at the moment and I feel that it works well. Will I notice a massive difference between BM and MM? I know there's Silencing Shot and all, but other than that? God, I wish SS was a base skill.

15+ Year Old Account
    feral/hunter is ridiculous, not just the damage but all the instant CC. trinket a cyclone to go into a scatter trap or vice versa and something dies.