Corsair H70 trouble

Hi guys,
    About a month go I bought a pre-built system

Intel Core i7 950 at 4.0ghz (overclocked)
    6gb RAM
    GeForce 460
    1TB HDD

Okay so, its been working perfectly for the past month, after moving it from one side of the room to the other, something catastrophic seems to have happened.

I turn on my PC, it loads up, I check the temps on my CPU and they're sky high, 80 degrees idle and after about 30 seconds the safety power off kicks in to stop any damage to the CPU

When I feel the pipes on the H70 once its shut down, they were much much hotter than I think they should have been, although the radiator was really cold to touch.

Just wondering if there's anything I can do rather than sending it back to where I got it.

Thanks in advance

Deleted
    Probably just send it back, dont wanna mess anything up if you still have a warranty on it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Indeed.... it's probably still under warranty (so you shouldn't open it up anyway) but I'd just send it back and let the store deal with it...

Other options include talking to their tech support and getting them to walk you through a fix, because then any damage caused is also under warranty since you were directed to do the "repair" under the advise of one of their tech advisor's.

We'd love to help but we'd actually be doing you a disservice.