Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Thats actualy a fairly sweet recolor of the dreamwalker set. Would have looked better than the pukegreen they put on the naxx set. Its too bad armor art on a druid is largely redundant as only resto's can see their armor for any length of time in combat and OOC you can wear whatever you want.

Who is John Galt?

Drool...................................................

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Duito View Post
    This is very badass, can I see more of your work on gear? I hate how the gear is boss based or for that matter raid based, I mean really the warrior gear from firelands.I
    hate it paladins still get the best stuff and even that looks messed up from time to time, go work at blizzard PLEASE!

---------- Post added 2011-08-07 at 10:18 PM ----------

I agree 1000%
    I suppose it depends on the raid for what looks good and what doesn't. I have noticed the tier theme changing in Cata. First was the four elements now we have it based off the raid bosses or major mobs in Firlands.

Haha. While my main is a paladin, there are tiers from other classes that I am envious of. BC didn't really favor paladins much. *_*

I'll PM some stuff. Ain't much compared to this though since I only started to goof off with WoW-related stuff.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Picture isn't working. ):
    Making me sad.

EDIT: It's working! And HOLY CRAP, YES. <3

15+ Year Old Account
    I would love to see this in the emerald dream expansion.

That looks amazing only thing that i can say negative is the colour for horde as said before
    The rest is all positive, Great job

10+ Year Old Account
    Pretty

10 characters!

Great recolour. It surely is much better than fiery, orange, yellow and that garbage stuff we get in Cataclysm. Tiers that look more like carnival costumes rather than armour.

That. is. AWESOME!!!!

I for one welcome our new overlords, The Druids of The Shade.
    bragging about sex is just like bragging about world first kills, people won't believe you until you release a video
    - Bibi

good lies are like good pants, you know they'll support you when you're busy spreading shit
    - Bibi

10+ Year Old Account
    Very nice recolour. Well done op.

That is awesome :P

Deleted
    Any chance your going to apply for Blizzards art team? as my Rogues are disgusted that T12 is near exactly the same as Alliance Rogue T9 and well lets face it....we could use some new art, GJ

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    How come Fan-Art is sooo much better then things made by people who get payed by blizzard ?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    How come Fan-Art is sooo much better then things made by people who get payed by blizzard ?
    Oh come on, weve all seen the decline in quality of art as technology has improved from blizzard they are just lazy

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Diraeqt View Post
    That looks amazing only thing that i can say negative is the colour for horde as said before
    The rest is all positive, Great job
    Hehe. I wonder if Horde would be fine for chillin' in blue/gold for once! /goes and colors this on a tauren
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

Deleted
    Holy crap, it's beautiful!

Deleted
    Omg looks so damn nice! My favorite tier has always been this one since ever and now with my favorite colors too, awesome!

Blizz needs to just put a hold on all new armor for one raid tier and make the dressing room with a full set of all your class tiers and a way to change the color scheme.

Sadly i would limit it for the time being to only those models that are in your armor class, so you dont see a druid running around in plate or mail. Save that for an patch down the road.

Druid gear is always an after though since 3 out of 4 specs don't show off the gear 90% of the time.
    Last edited by Kioga; 2011-08-08 at 05:30 PM.

Looks pretty damn cool, although not exactly "druid". Some model editing and this would be fantastic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Henry Ford
    Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is probably why few engage in it.
    This explains a lot.