Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    legs/helm and shoulders are BiS anyway. you are literally trading some 80-90 spirit for a probalbly increase by 2~4% in your healing from the set bonus and about 60-70 haste. (havent actually compared the fully reforged 2ndary stats between rhyolith gloves and tier gloves) buts its around those numbers.

Quote Originally Posted by Tortillagirl View Post
    legs/helm and shoulders are BiS anyway. you are literally trading some 80-90 spirit for a probalbly increase by 2~4% in your healing from the set bonus and about 60-70 haste. (havent actually compared the fully reforged 2ndary stats between rhyolith gloves and tier gloves) buts its around those numbers.
    The thing is that the helm drops from the endboss that won't be that available for most players compared to the nonset helm, same for the shoulders. (or the respective heroic versions for heroic raids)
    Last edited by Nillo; 2011-08-10 at 05:02 PM.

Deleted
    2-4% is not something you can reasonably expect as consistent performance by this set bonus though. You can probably get the contribution to go over 2% (although the highest I ever saw was 1,7% on Cho'Gall) on Beth'tilac and Majordomo considering they at least have a part of fight grouped up with actual AoE damage, but for the rest you'll probably see figures between 1 and 1,5%. On a fight that requires constant spread such as Ragnaros heroic and alysrazor, I just put on the heroic Baleroc helm for the ilvl upgrade and forget about the 0,2-0,5% contribution I could've gotten from the set bonus.

Deleted
    I have a question about the 4P Holy paladin.
    Does this work with Beacon of light ?
    Example :
    You heal someone ( not your beacon tank ). Does the 10% extra heal 4P T12 go to the beacon ?

might as well get it, the teir helm and shoulders are BiS.

Has anyone checked whether these small heals also proc mastery shields? (just out of curiosity)
    No, because holy mastery shields only proc off direct heals, and this splash healing would be indirect at best

---------- Post added 2011-08-11 at 10:38 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by sevenbug View Post
    Does this work with Beacon of light ?
    Likely not. in WoLK, Blizzard didn't let the Glyph of Holy Light, which produced a similar splash-healing effect, from proccing BoL. As I recall from discussions then, the reason for this was that it was not the paladin who was casting the splash heal, and so it was not proccing BoL.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathwing
    I will even give you a pony.
    Quote Originally Posted by AdventureQuest
    "With skulls on it!" "And skulls on the skulls!" "And spikes on the skulls!" "AND ON FIRE!!"
    Yes plox!