Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by gruyaka View Post
    Re-Elect Obama :P
    Yes we can.. ..but why would we?"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Norgewolf View Post
    Yes we can.. ..but why would we?"
    Erm maybe because he's one of the best presidents in U.S History?

15+ Year Old Account
    Erm maybe because he's one of the best presidents in U.S History?
    He's the newest...but I'm not quite sold on best.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by GodlyBob View Post
    He's the newest...but I'm not quite sold on best.
    You say poe-taay-toe, I say poe-taah-toe.
    At the very least we can agree he's a step above his predecessor.

nope, can't agree with that one.

Deleted
    ....spam in this thread all day

Quote Originally Posted by lebil View Post
    ....spam in this thread all day

mmmm spams delicious

go to jail.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yes we can increase our post count by 1.

Deleted
    Which really isn't saying much.

Obama went back on a lot of his promises, there's no way he's the best president ever.

Obama has carried on a lot of what Bush started, which is hilarious frankly. Patriot act, Bush taxes, Guantanamo still open, aggressive foreign policy not just in existing wars but in Yemen and Pakistan.

Anyway there's already a thread about Obama's performance, so idk why OP has made this thread but oh well.

15+ Year Old Account
    't stop the signal.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Deleted
    eat a burger

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    nope, can't agree with that one.
    And where did you come from Mr. Tony?
    Last edited by mmoc338fdc3aa9; 2011-08-07 at 08:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by john67 View Post

Obama went back on a lot of his promises, there's no way he's the best president ever.

Obama has carried on a lot of what Bush started, which is hilarious frankly. Patriot act, Bush taxes, Guantanamo still open, aggressive foreign policy not just in existing wars but in Yemen and Pakistan.

Anyway there's already a thread about Obama's performance, so idk why OP has made this thread but oh well.
    John, who said this thread is about pres. obama?

its like one of those pychological games that you put down the first thing that comes to mind, political or not

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by john67 View Post

The economy was decimated by the Bush administration so alot of the flack he recieves is not really warranted.
    Obama's biggest shortcoming is not his failures but his lack of trying. He talks big but delivers much less.

Nonetheless he is not contributing to the detriment of the American way, he is helping counteract it. As for Bush, he actively destroyed the American economy and it's image around the world. Obama is struggling to fix the remains.

And where did you come from Mr. Tony?
    Well gru, I think it can be aruged that hes doing a horrible job fixing anything.

I'm not really even blaming the economy on either president, congress controls the purse stings overall, even the president with all his influence really isn't responcible for the actions of congress.

we just lost our AAA status, which in the long term is pretty bad news for us all. But w/e its easier for us to point fingers and blame the other party while our economy heads down the drain.

no sir, Dogs are 100x better in cats in all regards.
    Noooo... cats OWN dogs in a duels!

Yes we can.

Am I really the first one to post this? Honestly?

Deleted
    Well gru, I think it can be aruged that hes doing a horrible job fixing anything.

I'm not really even blaming the economy on either president, congress controls the purse stings overall, even the president with all his influence really isn't responcible for the actions of congress.

we just lost our AAA status, which in the long term is pretty bad news for us all. But w/e its easier for us to point fingers and blame the other party while our economy heads down the drain.
    I can and do blame Bush for the economy. He started two wars that were completely unnecessary and emptied the coffers. When he recieved the presidency from Clinton the budget deficit had been reduced to 0 and employment levels were at a record high. When Obama recieved the presidency America was in a recession and had a huge budget deficit + huge overspending.

Unnecessary wars + utterly horrendous diplomacy = recipe to destory America.

no sir, Dogs are 100x better in cats in all regards.
    I disagree sir, cats are far suprior to dogs in all ways. Just because dogs behave like your slave doesn't make them better. Just easier for you to get along with - dogs will love anyone. A cat's love you need to earn.