Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Water is OK, but it fails to interact with the land in a realistic way. These graphics are decent, and they look amazing for the 360. But yet I am unimpressed. Water looks great, but I would rather someone make really dense foliage that actually behaves the way it does in real life. Tracking the movement of leaves is much more impressive then water, which more times then not is a single object that has a movement pattern and multiple textures.

its a good render considering its on the xbox360

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    Yeah, RL sucks, if your character dies once you don't have any other tries.

I hope not, the more graphics become like real life, the more turned off from gaming I get, real life looking games ruin the escapism. Heavily stylized graphics > Real looking graphics
    wut u talking bout we will be waffle eating chair ridden old people sooner or later we will fuck with our life like sims over really fucking. shit like that.

The water foam looks like it's too much and a predictable pattern to it, didn't like how it hit the land, or the color change of the wet land being licked by the waves either. Trees where too symetrical.

---------- Post added 2011-08-08 at 01:19 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Melfeth View Post
    That doesn't really look amazing at all. This however, is amazing graphics:

Nifty but TBH its too real for my taste.
    "If you want to control people, if you want to feed them a pack of lies and dominate them, keep them ignorant. For me, literacy means freedom." - LaVar Burton.

Quote Originally Posted by sizzlinsauce View Post
    wut u talking bout we will be waffle eating chair ridden old people sooner or later we will fuck with our life like sims over really fucking. shit like that.
    wut, I don't even....

Quote Originally Posted by Melfeth View Post
    That doesn't really look amazing at all. This however, is amazing graphics:

That is indeed beautiful.
    FPS always have awesomest graphics now a days.