Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Addon Review - ReforgeLite, European Battle.net Invitational, MMO Report, Comics

Addon Review - ReforgeLite (by Shamanic)
    ReforgeLite is an in-game list of stat weights, along with an interface that allows for one click reforging (based on those weights).

It comes with a set of preset stat-weights for each class and spec or you can of course enter your own stat weights manually. Once you've inputted your weights or edited the existing ones, you can save them for future use so you only need to do this once.

Step One: Type /Reforge Or click reforge an item at any reforger. You will get your ReforgeLite Panel showing the stats of the current gear equipped. A red stat means you have already reforged away from that stat, and into the green stat.

Step Two: Stat Weights. For example, I've loaded the Arcane Mage preset on a low-geared character. You can choose to add a minimum or maximum cap, from the stats, for example "Hit, at least spell hit cap, 1742." A nice note for hybrids is this addon does take into account the hit from spirit conversion and it does recognise hit talents automatically, although you can always manually adjust anyway.

Step Three: Click Calculate. You now get a new table telling you what it would recommend you do. You can either use this to manually adjust your own items, or you can get the addon to now adjust these for you.

Step Four: Click Show. The items with the tick next to them are items that the addon perceives to be correctly reforged.If you want to keep any items exactly as they are, check the tick. Items with the tick will NOT be automatically reforged. Anything that is not ticked, will be reforged as it has listed when you click reforge. That's one click, reforge everything unticked. You can hover over the item icon to see the full item stats.

In this example, I will be reforging 10 pieces of gear, for a total cost of 178g, 47s, 60c.

Note! Be careful not to click "Reforge" until you're sure you're ready! As soon as you click reforge it will start cycling through each piece and reforge it automatically. You can click cancel if you change your mind before it's finished.

Conclusion: With this you can change as little as one piece, or as much as all of your gear - ideal for after patches when weights change, on new characters or with new gear.

2011 European Battle.net Invitational: Day 1 Round-Up
    Blizzard's recap of the European Battle.net Invitational is now available, you can also check out the official site's Video on Demand section to watch the finals if you missed it!
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    There were plenty of shockers, and even a few tears towards the end, but we’ve successfully wrapped up day one of the 2011 European Battle.net Invitational.

Starcraft 2
    After a slight delay, the matches finally kicked off at around 2pm. Naniwa and Strelok had a close round, which eventually swung in Naniwa’s favour. Ret and Tarson had a tense battle too, ending with Ret claiming the victory.

There were more than a few sad-faced fans when White-Ra went out 0:2 against Thorzain in the first round, and then landed another disappointing score against Nerchio in the Consolation Bracket. This must’ve been a relief for those cheering on Nerchio, though, after he lost his first round against Socke 0:2. Following his defeat at the hands of Ret in the Championship Bracket, Tarson reclaimed some ground by beating Strelok 2:0 in the Consolation Bracket.

Round 2 seemed nice and easy for Thorzain, who managed to win two games straight up against Socke. He’ll now face Ret in Round 3 tomorrow, who narrowly came out on top over Naniwa 2:1. In the Consolation Bracket, Tarson beat Socke 2:1, and Nerchio went down against Naniwa, meaning Round 3 will see Naniwa facing Tarson for a chance in the final.

There were some clear victories early on in the Warcraft Brackets, as both Colgate and Showtime scored 3:0 against their respective opponents; I can’t believe it’s not Wizard and x6tence. The losing teams faced each other in the Consolation Brackets, which saw x6tence walk away with the lead after a 3:0 win. Showtime won out over Colgate with a 3:1 score on Round 2 of the Championship Bracket.

World of Warcraft
    Both Surprise Effect and Victornox went through to Round 2 after winning their Round 1 matches against DNAW Trio and Feeling Mad. The ensuing battle between the winning teams was close, finally seeing Victorinox take the lead 3:2 in Round 2. DNAW Trio and Feeling Mad faced each other in the Consolation Bracket, resulting in a 3:1 score to DNAW Trio.

You can visit the official 2011 European Battle.net Invitational site now to see the ladders, replays of the matches and more!

2011 European Battle.net Invitational: Day 2 Round-Up
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    The 2011 European Battle.net Invitational has come to an end, but what an exciting end it was. We now know who will be travelling to BlizzCon to compete in the event there, and they all thoroughly deserve it.

Firstly, WoW team Showtime pulled out all the stops and defeated the finalists from the Consolation Bracket, DNAW Trio. The runners up fought valiantly, making Showtime work hard for their victory. They managed to win a match, making the score 2:1 to Showtime, but were beaten in the following game. Both teams will get to take part in the Global Battle.net Invitational during BlizzCon in October.

Starcraft 2
    In StarCraft II, Tarson went up against Naniwa in the Consolation Bracket and was defeated 0:2. Naniwa went on to play against Thorzain, who was previously beaten by Ret in the Championship Bracket. Naniwa also walked away from that match with a 2:1 victory, and entry into the Grand Final.

Both Ret and Naniwa seemed icy cool as they began the Grand Final match, each walking on stage to a rapturous reception. However, Ret won the first match after catching Naniwa off-guard. The second match was over even quicker, as Naniwa tried a new tactic which, sadly, just didn’t pay off. Ret hardly seemed to break a sweat as he won the Grand Final 2:0.

World of Warcraft
    As with the WoW finalists, both Ret and Naniwa will take part in the Global Battle.net Invitational at BlizzCon. We’ll see you there!

Don't forget to catch up on the replays, match brackets and more over on the official 2011 European Battle.net Invitational site.

The MMO Report
    Looks like it's time for our weekly MMO Report! Because, really, Monday would suck without Casey.

Comics
    Dark Legacy Comics #299 and Teh Gladiators #260 + #261 are available!

Deleted
    Blizz forgot to mention how much fail the WoW part of BNET Invitational was...

nice addon, now people can save 5 seconds by not having to alt + tab to a website to reforge their garbage...

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Pretty much usless addon, it wont save that much time.

C'mon guys.Some people actually like the immersion of running full screen without having to alt-tab to other websites

he used major cooldown like racial and hex

..... I wish I had a clone gun, too.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Preset stat weights... *twitch*

Why before and after reforge you have exactly the same reforges? It costed you 178g to tick some checkboxes?
    Last edited by Mordret; 2011-08-08 at 07:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kerr0r View Post
    Preset stat weights... *twitch*
    ^this
    too bad your stat weights change after like reforging 2 piece

useless? askmrrobot.com and tab out. lazy people are lazy... im sure time would have been better spent on saving kittehs

Quote Originally Posted by reve View Post
    Blizz forgot to mention how much fail the WoW part of BNET Invitational was...
    this^

I was quite surprised they didn´t have 2 streams...
    and to start of the day with a 2h delay...

You would think Blizz would care more.
    I mean shit happens but i watch so many tournaments that run smoothly.

HOW HARD CAN IT BE.

Edit:

Also please do not bring RotterdaM to a tournament as a Commentator.
    I have no Problems with people having an accent but the guy was talking blurredly.
    And listening to a Commentator shouldn't be a pain in the ass.
    Please next time bring someone who can articulate clearly.
    Last edited by Kogarashi; 2011-08-08 at 07:40 AM.

Deleted
    i love dl comics, number 300 is out today too! totally my new fav, cant wait to see what storylines he makes out of it ^_^

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by webdonkey View Post
    useless? askmrrobot.com and tab out. lazy people are lazy... im sure time would have been better spent on saving kittehs
    This. That site updates your character when you reforge. Or if it struggles, simply log out and back into the toon an force an update.

But i guess it will be pretty funny watching the huge amount of bad players in the game, claim they are doing it right, yet have no clue that they're doing it wrong.

Deleted
    And arcane reforges mastery away in t11 gear since when exactly?

Quote Originally Posted by dunkleberry View Post
    nice addon, now people can save 5 seconds by not having to alt + tab to a website to reforge their garbage...
    Or you could stop being poor and get a 2nd monitor
    sod off

Quote Originally Posted by Studioburst View Post
    Or you could stop being poor and get a 2nd monitor
    Or get the Ask Mr. robot app on your android phone or iphone for 2$. Much cheaper than a 2nd monitor lol. Although personally, I use that app or my labtop which i have smartly placed below my desktop monitor (which is on a elevated portion) on my glass desk ^.~

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by webdonkey View Post
    Does this only work for PvE? Can´t seem to get it to do correct reforging for my PvP DK, unless I look up all stat weights and enter them manually?????

Quote Originally Posted by Bantokar View Post
    Does this only work for PvE? Can´t seem to get it to do correct reforging for my PvP DK, unless I look up all stat weights and enter them manually?????
    Yea make sure the statweights are right, remember that you need MUCH less hit in pvp compared to pve, tried this addon and it works perfectly for warlocks (aslong as you dont screw the weights)

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't see the point in this addon... I just go to ElitistJerks, and look at my characters' stats page, to see what stats are best for me right now