The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account

So i've decided to take a journey with The Wanderer...

Sounds mystical, right? Nah, just me deciding to brush up on my Diablo franchise. Starting with Diablo I, then the unofficial expansion Hellfire, Diablo II, Lord of Destruction expansion, and finally I will be purchasing the books (I have one I bought for $0.10 (US) at Goodwill). I know I can just Diablowiki all this stuff but I find it more interactive (also it tends to stay in my memory better than off-hand reading) and engaging to play the games and read the fiction stories. I know none of it will be necessary for playing Diablo III, but it sure makes me feel more in control of the game and what is occuring (I can also answer players lore questions like I do in WoW). Once DIII (Purchasing the collector's edition) comes out I will also purchase the mouse and headset from Steelseries (I have nearly all the merchandise for WoW). Fan-atic? Sure why not. But I sure do enjoy alot of what Blizzard cranks out. Better than alot of what's out there. Much better than soaking your brain on the boob-tube! So what's your Diablo calender looking like? Do you have any plans to revisit Sanctuary and save Tristram, nay the WORLD, from utter destruction at the hands of the burning hells!? If so, please share!

Deleted
    I've saved Tristram from Dialo so many times I'm starting to suspect they actually all want to suffer in the burning hells for eternity.

My Diablo calendar is looking fairly sparse. Once I know when the beta starts I'll stop browsing fan sites and youtube videos. I don't want to know anything about the actual game, story or game mechanics before the game is actually released. I've been waiting nearly 12 years for D3. I'm not going to have or risk it being ruined by infomation overload from following the beta.

I'll stick with the periferals I already have. I might buy a poster or mouse mat. I'll pre-order the collectors edition the moment a concrete release date is announced.

I might run through D2 one more time with a more unusual build just for kicks before swapping to D3. A charger is appealing. Never got round to making one but now's probably the best time to do it.

Never read the Diablo books. I might do it but I'm not usually a fan of game related fiction. If I can get them cheap I might give them a poke when I clear my current reading list.

Thats my Diablo 3 calendar really.

Deleted
    Good for you.

As for the question, no.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    Good for you.

As for the question, no.
    Thank-you for that utterly pointless reply. You've earned a gold star for FAILTROLL!

Deleted
    Play some D2 from time to time. It's still fun