Thread: Gamescom

Gamescom

So who will be attending this years gamescom, going to be going my first time this year and TBH im looking forward to it all.
    Personnaly looking forward to seeing the new LoL gamemode/map and DoTA2 and GW2

GamesCon is really boring. The good games have like 3hrs long queues or are non-public (swtor) and the rest is pretty much publisher-promotion only.

The new LoL game mode is like a mode already in DotA, isn't it? So it will basically be in DotA2 too.

I'm looking very much forward to GW2 though. I'm also wondering if maybe this year there will finally be some big Diablo 3 appearance.

Deleted
    I wish I were going - mainly to see GW2 . However, I think NCsoft might be live-streaming quite a bit of their stuff from GamesCom:
    Quote Originally Posted by NCsoft Europe
    NCsoft rocked the show floor of gamescom last year and we will be bigger in 2011! It all starts with our event page going live (you will be able to view live streams of the show as well as videos, pictures and daily recaps).
    Their event-page mentions 2 headliners: GW2 and the new Carbine Studios MMO. They then go on about live-streaming, and it sorta leaves me with the impression that they will only stream the Carbine Studios presentation, whereas the ArenaNet-stuff will be for attendees only. I hope I'm wrong .
    Last edited by mmoc167933ed71; 2011-08-08 at 02:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Skyve View Post
    The new LoL game mode is like a mode already in DotA, isn't it? So it will basically be in DotA2 too.

I'm looking very much forward to GW2 though. I'm also wondering if maybe this year there will finally be some big Diablo 3 appearance.
    have been a few hints from blizzard about D3 at gamescom, guess we will see

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    premeiring Guild Wars 2 PvP at Gamescom, looking forward to

Deleted
    Expect for Star Wars: The Old Republic and NBA2K12 ...GamesCom is boring as hell.

Deleted
    Going there for the second time. Previous year I was there for the GDC and stayed an extra day to see the Gamescom itself. It's fun to do tbh, though the only reason I go this year is to meet old friends there :P

Hoping to see some Jet/copper gameplay for bf3..