Boomkin T12 4 Piece Bonus.

With the 4 piece bonus granting us extra lunar and solar energy, I was wondering if we should continue to shoot for haste breakpoints, or if Mastery is going to come out better because we move in and out of eclipse states faster.

Thanks in advance for all suggestions.

Yeah I was doing more research and asking a few of the other Boomkins on my server.
    Thanks for the quick reply though.

so in 10minutes, you did more research and had a debate going on your server luckily we have this awesome forum to bump our postcount in
    sorry four being a douche, but you could also just have searched here finding the same answer, given 9-10 times

Just came on here to ask the exact same question as I'll be getting my 4th piece after the reset tomorrow. What's the rhyme/reason to haste still being king? Don't get me wrong... I love my haste and all, but seeing that we'll be in eclipse that much more often, what's the "mathy" answer to haste still reigning supreme?

haste gets you out of the non eclipse region faster, regardless of 4 set.
    until you can cycle eclipses with NG still up, haste is going to be the superior stat

we will always be in Eclipse for the same amount of time (in numbers of cast) so even with 0 haste or 3000 haste you will be casting the same amount of wrath / starfire, the bestthing out of haste is that we can cycle trough eclipse faster, more ng uptime, more dps boost from procs/pots etc,and then even dots still up when new eclipse so no need to refresh / no dots on tarvet =) guess mastery will outdo hastewhen we csn have 100% uptime on NG as poster above^^
    Asus Sabertooth 990FX 2.0 | AMD FX-8320 @ 4.5GHz | Corsair H80i | 2x8GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866MHz Cl9 | Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 3GB Vapor-X GHz Edition |
    XFX ProSeries XXX 850W | Fractal Design Define R4 | Samsung 840 ProSerie 256GB | 3TB HDD

Deleted
    Yeah, but we're not going to get to the levels of haste where that is the case this expansion, in all likelihood.

Pretty much guaranteed. You'd need over 65% haste from equip for that. That's more than 8k rating.

Would be freaking awesome to have 100% uptime on NG I want that :O
    Asus Sabertooth 990FX 2.0 | AMD FX-8320 @ 4.5GHz | Corsair H80i | 2x8GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866MHz Cl9 | Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 3GB Vapor-X GHz Edition |
    XFX ProSeries XXX 850W | Fractal Design Define R4 | Samsung 840 ProSerie 256GB | 3TB HDD