[Movie] Don't Be Afraid of the Dark

http://www.dontbeafraidofthedark.com/

Looks like it might be worth checking out, perhaps some good story telling without gore for the sake of gore (don't get me wrong, I enjoy gore fests too, but there is far too much of it these days).

10+ Year Old Account
    I have yet to see Guillermo del Toro turn out a bad movie. His films tend to focus more on story I've noticed, at least the non franchise ones.

He also does horror really well. The trailer scared the bejeezus out of me when the girl was crawling under the sheets. Not taking the girlfriend to this one. >_>

Quote Originally Posted by Talokami View Post
    I have yet to see Guillermo del Toro turn out a bad movie. His films tend to focus more on story I've noticed, at least the non franchise ones.

He also does horror really well. The trailer scared the bejeezus out of me when the girl was crawling under the sheets. Not taking the girlfriend to this one. >_>
    Why not? she would be all over you at night cause she would be scared to be alone
    Quote Originally Posted by Keller View Post
    Most people on the internet nowadays need a good spank.

Is this the sequel, or perhaps prequel, to the old Nick show? del Toro makes some good stuff but I wish they didn't come up with such dumb names for films.

Deleted
    The name is quite .. meh-ish indeed. And the "Don't be afraid of the dark" at the end of the trailer fucked it all up. xD

On 1 side this looks like quite the typical horror movie, but it seems worth a watch for sure.

Definitely going to see this one when it comes out! Guillermo del Toro does do things really well, lets hope this one tops Insidious!

Really looking forward to this. Love creature feature films. Love em to bits.