Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Why does Blizzard continue to keep us in the dark about upcoming major patches?

This mini-patch actually makes me very happy. "Using an ability immediately after switching targets should no longer affect the previous target" has muffed up my intentions of refreshing Lifebloom on my raid tank more times than I can count. Hopefully, this also fixes the targeting issues I've been having in PvP for the past few months as well -- I'll be attacking someone on the run, accumulating combo points, and then all of a sudden, I'm targeting someone else; usually behind me and well out of range.
    Last edited by enojy; 2011-08-09 at 05:13 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    ...the Raid Browser is an under-used tool that can be convenient for getting a raid group started, or for filling the gaps in your raid composition.
    *bahahahahahahahaha* "Under-used" is putting it rather lightly. It doesn't get used. At all. Ever.

i still hope that they manage to sort out the nameplate bug, it started when they made some changes with the nameplates during wrath and everytime when im in a 5man the nameplates shows throu the textures. is so frustraiting spec when tanking when i constant tab or click on a nameplate that's displayed thru bridges(or other ground areas that have mobs on a lower section) or walls.
    this is an old pic from scholo but its still like that now http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/c...310_181145.jpg according to a gm i talked to others bin reporting the same issues.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lanceb View Post
    i still hope that they manage to sort out the nameplate bug, it started when they made some changes with the nameplates during wrath and everytime when im in a 5man the nameplates shows throu the textures. is so frustraiting spec when tanking when i constant tab or click on a nameplate that's displayed thru bridges(or other ground areas that have mobs on a lower section) or walls.
    this is an old pic from scholo but its still like that now http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/c...310_181145.jpg according to a gm i talked to others bin reporting the same issues.
    Yeah, that's been around ever since the change in WotLK. I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for Blizzard to fix it this expansion, though. :|
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM Gekkani - Holy/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Destruction Yin - WW/MW Yolis
    Urwenn

Deleted
    I really can't wait for the preliminary patch notes for 4.3

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alayea View Post
    ...the Raid Browser is an under-used tool that can be convenient for getting a raid group started, or for filling the gaps in your raid composition.

*bahahahahahahahaha* "Under-used" is putting it rather lightly. It doesn't get used. At all. Ever.
    Well said. Besides, everyone knows pugs are wipefests, I'm sure the people you'd find via raid browser wouldn't be any different. Probably worse in most cases.

Quote Originally Posted by Alayea View Post

Remember when they tried to shove Voice Chat down our throats? By turning it on by default ? Then they defended it like it was the second coming? Then claimed that all the reasons against it were just stubbornness ?

I *think* that might have been the turning point for me in the "is blizzard completely clueless?" scale.

MMO Forgot to mention one of the stealth Changes they did. All the fireland trash had thier movement speed increased so you cannot solo the trash anymore.
    I suggest withdrawing all of your FL epics from the AH. They are gonna skyrocket...
    Last edited by Vorna; 2011-08-09 at 09:48 PM.

The problem with not putting the tokens up for jp or vp is that now if you're in a bad guild or no guild u have to pug for them. Guess what, most guilds don't want you to go unless you've done the raid before. Blizz wanted to kill pugging by introducing all of the guild stuff, and now pugging is basicly dead unless you want to carry some chump who has no idea wtf he's doing, or run with elitest idiots who just want to fly through crap on alts. Would it be such a travisty to go back to the late WotLK model? I thought it was damn fair imo. Keep the tokens for people to get them for "free", but let the option of getting a full set of gear for points also exist for the unlucky or unguilded. Its the fairest model. That way half of us aren't looking like rejects with awsome t12 set, and then troll leftovers on top. :P

Deleted
    Is it me or did this Patch kill Blizzards Archi/Quest tracker?

It only removed the onesi was tracking for me. So i had to "re-track" them.