Thread: Holy Shield

Holy Shield

You know what would make this ability better? Let it cause damage when you block again! Since it's an active ability, may as well make it one definitely worth using even when you outgear content.

I highly doubt the 15 damage would ever make or break a fight.

10+ Year Old Account
    of course not Asur, but if it was ya know.. a GOOD level of damage, around a thousand every time we blocked, that would quickly add up, especially in AoE.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

I just can't see any reason that a portion of damage would ever be good again. It was for threat in its time and now that's a non issue. Would it be nifty? maybe but totally useless.

10+ Year Old Account
    get a pyrium spike

Deleted
    i had been hoping they would do exactaly this when they made it a cooldown again.
    something like "turn the extra damg you blocked into damg done to the enemy"
    good eh? then it scales well with all levels/raids

i expect this could easily become t13 2piece bonus as prot or at least some damg since they like to make the 2p threat and 4p avoidance/mitigation
    Last edited by mmoc1ace84aa42; 2011-08-09 at 09:59 AM.

They got rid of the Holy Shield damage for a reason, I doubt they would re-implement it. That isn't to say that I wouldn't mind a bit of extra damage, but I don't think we really need it.