Deleted

What body type do you have? (genetics)

I am pretty large, both in fath and muscle. I wouldn't know if I lose fat fast because I didn't really try to but I don't lose muscle fast.

I gain both pretty fast and my frame is a little wide. I am of average or short height, 1,75 m. Or 5,9

Oh and saw somebody link a info piece or something saying that there are no different body types. Maybe not types but genetics SO play a role.

So how does your body work?
    Last edited by mmoc13485c3c3f; 2011-08-09 at 01:28 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Tall, thin (I have to work out to retain weight, not lose it), my face is pretty angular and uhmm medium shoulder width...I think that's it? (x

Small and lean, with long members and low body fat.

Deleted
    Im not fat, but I could say losing a few pounds wouldn't hurt :P
    So, Average and wide shoulders, and a bit muscular.

10+ Year Old Account
    Im 6'6 with size 17shoe. Tall and brown!

i'm a Larger person. 6' 1" 260lbs. i can muscle at an above average rate ( i think) but with that i also gain fat pretty quickly too XP wider shoulders and no neck to speak of. it's too short and wide
    If the Burning Legion is such a problem, why not just throw water on them? Then they'll just be a Legion
    Quote Originally Posted by Vongimi View Post
    What is wrong with having a character show up again? Some people are so dumb and will hate on anything blizzard does. Seriously, if you hate it so much that you cant see straight when they show a character a 2nd time, then you should just quit. Also, never read a book. Ever. You will be mad.

Right now, between mesomorph - ectomorph. Just gotta keep eating my calories!
    I'm not sure what I am "naturally" - I was overweight at one point, and too thin at one point ... but I think I'm more on the ectomorphic side. Stopped working out for almost 5 months and still remained small even with not eating the greatest.
    you got me where you want me again and i can’t turn away
    i'm hanging by thread and i'm feelin’ like a fool
    i'm stuck here in-between, the shadows of my yesterday
    i want to get away, i need to get away
    now you know, yeah you got my back against the wall.

Deleted
    Ectomorph. I've being working out for a decade, I'm still as thin as ever.

10+ Year Old Account
    6ft 1in, muscular with little to no fat, 102kg.

Between Mesomorph and Ectomorph. I almost always hover around 170, I can't gain size easily at all, but I gain strength fairly easily. Will have to eat a ton though to start getting bulkier.

Deleted
    Somewhere between endomorph and mesomorph, I can become and look muscular very fast when I work out but when I don't I store up fat easily.

Deleted
    Tall'ish (175 cm) hourglass shape I think.