Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    god wow was so simplistic back then...

15+ Year Old Account
    RIP. Haven't heard of him though.

He kinda looks like a Saiyan. Took him two years to power up.
    Statix will suffice.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunshine View Post
    Sure, maybe. It doesn't change the fact that the thread should stay respectful.
    Understandbly so, but that because hes dead doesn't mean we suddenly have to like him.
    There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Powell View Post
    Understandbly so, but that because hes dead doesn't mean we suddenly have to like him.
    No, you don't have to like him.

You also don't have to flame him.

15+ Year Old Account
    That is one of the most gayest videos I've ever seen, if not THE gayest, this guy looks like an absolute tool and probably died because he wanked over himself too much, one less numpty to worry about.

Infracted.

You people make me sick, the guy is dead and all you do is insult him, have nothing nice to say, simply don't post.

RIP.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunshine View Post
    No, you don't have to like him.

You also don't have to flame him.
    The person that said, "Aesthetic god? O lawd." wasn't flaming the dead guy, they were quoting the asininity of the OP's post.
    I quit the game, and this happens:
    "You can now mount while under the skeleton effect of the Noggenfogger Elixir!"
    Are you effing kidding me?!?!
    Remember 3.0.......

Herald of the Titans Drunkenfinn's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Nothing to idolize about steroid usage, even though he still most likely put a lot of work in it. It's like participating on a marathon with a bicyle... sure, you break a sweat but you reach the fininshing-line with half the effort and 1/3 the time.

Anyways, if he really is dead... Rest in peace, noone should die that young no matter the person.

15+ Year Old Account
    As I said, this isn't the place for discussing moderation.

You're welcome to PM me or Boubouille privately to discuss the infractions or moderation in general, and those banned may post in the Ban Appeal forum.

I'm kind of interested in how he died, I mean, was it just the sauna or was it a combination of the sauna and something else?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    You people make me sick, the guy is dead and all you do is insult him, have nothing nice to say, simply don't post.

RIP.
    Freedom of speech over dead people doesn't exist?

What makes me sick are hypocrites. Don't think you're morally better for paying your respects to a guy you probably didn't know about yesterday, and will probably be forgotten before next week.

Deleted
    Can someone at least post a source? 7 Pages and no source, so far its just "talk".

If you fall asleep in a Sauna you're toast, I used to run in a Sauna Suit when I was grossly overweight and it can be very dangerous. My buddy who is an amateur fighter uses a Sauna Suit or goes to the gym's Sauna to cut weight for matches and has almost died because he wasn't properly hydrating.

and too the guy who posted a comment in response to what I said. Are you serious or have you just never worked out in your life? When I work out heavily I go from a 2000 calorie diet to a 6000 calorie diet. I drink two 2000 calorie protein shakes a day (four scoops). Add Creatine to that and you'll bulk up like crazy, but what do I know it's not like I do it or anything.

I stopped working out early June because I have been on a traveling vacation which has landed me here with my girlfriend in Canada. I went from being 220 with 19 inch arms to 240 with 16 inch arms and a 36 inch waist band to 38 in a little over two months. That probably isn't possible either though because just wildly saying things on the internet is more than valid. I've been working out 2 times a day for the past week, 40 minutes of cardio and 40 minutes of lifting. This week I'm moving it up to three times a day with double the cardio. I plan on dropping down to 230 with the more muscle mass than I had before I'll take a before and after picture at the end of September and post it here on this thread and send it to that guy so you can all see how he doesn't know what he's talking about at all. Don't worry bud, even if you don't care I'll be sending you the pics to your account regardless.

Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    Freedom of speech over dead people doesn't exist?

What makes me sick are hypocrites. Don't think you're morally better for paying your respects to a guy you probably didn't know about yesterday, and will probably be forgotten before next week.
    It doesn't have anything to do with freedom of speech, it's about being a giant asshole. And you can get infracted for being a giant asshole.

And holy crap, stop throwing the "freedom of speech" excuse, this is the internet, if we had freedom of speech all the threads of this forum would have naked girls.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    i wanna know how he died! did he die of drugs? getting so shredded he shredded his veins?

did he overdose on drugs and blackout in a sauna? what's the dealeo?

Don't know. I didnt know the guy before this thread. I dont really know him at all, but from his vid he seemed quite shallow, you know. Sort of "looks are end all, be all", brown tan cream, etc, "im the king of the world"-sort of thing, and i cant really say that I'm in that sort of crowd.

From a personal point of view, seeing my friends that did work out for a few years, that sort of muscle does look a bit steroid'ed. Im no pump expert, so im not claiming what im saying is 100% true fact, im reasoning from my experiences. if his muscles are legit however, it must've taken SOME toll on his heart.

It is, however, a great shame that he died that young. I mean, 22 years old is just the beginning of life, and it's a real bummer to die that early. You got plans, you're progressing with life, and then it just...ends :S

I feel sorry for the guy, even though he is not exactly the type i would socialize with at all. He put a huge amount of effort getting where he was, muscle-wise and it all just went to waste. Man, i'd be PISSED if that happened to me :/

My condolences.

Lol this is absolutely ridiculous. How can people judge without knowing the man? You form an opinion on the basis of one video? Have you never made a video goofing off with your friends? Imagine everyone judging you on that one video where you were acting goofy. Such assholes in this thread..

Steroids don't shrink your penis (Do some research) only your testes, temporarily. Yes he did steroids, Yes he had a very strict diet and workout regiment. He had an incredible body that reflected the hours put into it.

Deny it all you want. Women crave a muscular body.

This guy was an inspiration to many. RIP Zyzz
    Because of this man I was inspired to develop my body. I'm happier than ever.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    It doesn't have anything to do with freedom of speech, it's about being a giant asshole. And you can get infracted for being a giant asshole.

And holy crap, stop throwing the "freedom of speech" excuse, this is the internet, if we had freedom of speech all the threads of this forum would have naked girls.
    We can dream, right?
    On topic, R.I.P

Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post

And the down side is.........?

j/k :P
    I quit the game, and this happens:
    "You can now mount while under the skeleton effect of the Noggenfogger Elixir!"
    Are you effing kidding me?!?!
    Remember 3.0.......

i dont know him, if he is death, simply answer. Steroids kill him. he cheated and pay fot hat. your account banned, R.I.P., GG.