10+ Year Old Account

{Bio} Rylin Swiftblade ROUGH DRAFT

"The forsaken do not sleep....we do not dream,we do not feel and we do not think twice!Are actions are strictly of will, if we fail we never stay down.We are masters of the Shadow.We are death it self,RISE THE FORSAKEN!"

Name:Rylin Lastname:Swiftblade Age:35 Race:Forsaken Gender:Male Class:Rogue Height:5'9" Mastery:Shadow ascendant,spymaster,assassin,Lightslayer,Dark ranger
    Languages:Gutterspeak,Orchish,Thalassian,Common
    Faction:Horde, but works with anyone who will pay.Mostly assassinations! Organization:Cult of Forgotten Shadow Leader:Follows none
    Personality:
    Is a gambler with his 'life' if it came to one versus five he would take his chances,he believes that his way is more effective then any allies combat strategies and fights alone most of the time.But when he sees eye to eye with his so called 'allies' he will fight with them and be very loyal he'll try to protect friends but if he sees their demise he will feel nothing for them and move on leaving there corpse to rot,if not feeding off of it first.He moves quickly looking for work any task really that will pay coin. But his expertise deals mostly in death.In life he drank just for the hell of it,but in death he feels nothing he hardly stops moving only stopping for a hot meal once in awhile giving him memories of the good old days.Sometimes he likes to play with his pray before the killing blow,and will often feed on the corpse.He fights the alliance because in life they caused him much pain,stealing his land and corps forcing him to enlist in the war just to keep his family safe,now they hunt him in death and he will take no more.Confrontations with the alliance races other then a job leads in death,usually never quick.

Likes:A good rum, a hot meal,A sharp blade(s),seeing eye to eye with other races, a good ally, a fresh corpse,blood elf's,female blood elf's,Fire,blood,poison
    Dislikes: Orcs,Humans,dwarfs,Worgen,failure

Appearance:He is more built then other undead,muscle can be seen through rotting and ripped flesh. His skin is a light gray and bone that can be seen under the skin seems to be charred and blackened at some parts.Wounds have been self stitched over by dead tissue and leather patches.His fingers have been
    reattached.His long hair is a faded black kept un-trimmed just as it was before his time was cut short. He wears a long cloak, a hooded mask, black light weight shoulders metal plated leather legs and chest.Four throwing knifes are holstered on each side of his chest and a short sword can be seen horizontal along his waist, holstered as well. His weapons are kept very neat and sharp,and placed for easy quick access.

Present History:
    Not much is know about his life before undeath,and little is kept on record of him to this day do to The Dark Ladys secret mission affairs for Rylin.He is a warrior of the shadows and make sure to leave little to nothing behind when he has motives for an assault.Most of his work was done in the months of northrend expedition and Wrath gate.Little did anyone know he was working behind the scenes cleaning up the messes other forsaken have made for his kind.He what was asked of his him by the dark lady and effectively. But his true loyalties where with the Shadow cult that has formed as a myth among the horde and a legend for the forsaken a symbol of power and greater will.As soon as his work was done and he was paid in full from the dark lady he slipped into the shadows where he felt most at home, in the darkness of the woods.He couldn't help but be attracted to the life of his still living three boys,he felt nothing for them but could not harm them.He just felt the need to be their,intervening with the other forces of the horde and even killing them if they approached the town of his kin.In hard times her would spare coins to help them get by.But the shadow cult found out about them and demanded they be slain as a distraction to his work.He could not argue with the cult, and he knew they where right. One by one he picked them off one night until his last son was left standing, and this one had fight in him but still stood no chance.The blood was spilled! "No distractions". During the end of the attack on the Icecrown citadel many alliance forces fell by the hand of Rylin,traitors and soldiers alike.Rylin knew a time of war was indeed on the horizon and made sure to cut there resources down to size. The Shadow cult was a major factor in the rising months and the being of the shattering!

The Shattering
    "Master.....the alliance reinforcement have been set into play just as you planned"Rylin spoke from with in the shadows anger in his voice"Shall we move in for attack, they are getting too close for comfort, and the horde pigs are bond to fuck us over if we don't-"
    "The horde are doing just what is suspected of them" this voice much calmer,and collected in thoughts"But master, if we do not gain Southshore,Tarren mill
    will be over run"Rylin began choking on his own words in disbelief"Our forces in twilight highlands will dwindle!". Rylin began to pace back and fourth as the chamber started to light up with torches"The dark lady will do her part...we will do ares, just has we have been for years"Rylin was becoming unpleased with his master"This is not a game! She will have my head if she knows I'm working with you broken faith!"he stepped back in the shadows fearing his masters rage and knowing his place,still growling softly with anger."I protect my own, and I will protect you as well! You may not believe in are faith but you believe in what we are doing here, and i can not argue with your loyalty-" the voice paused still not stepping into the light"but watch your tongue with me whelp!"he yelled,sending echoes off the chamber walls "Master Keldus, forgive me" Rylin bowed with in the shadows when the suddenly the torches went out as if they where lit by anger"You come from a right place Rylin, but you must be patient are plans are nothing more then a puzzle and every piece has to be in place to make an image for are next move"Keldus spoke softly with a faint growl behind each word " I understand master, but if we don't move fast the others
    they will fail us"Rylin spoke with utter disappointment in his voice, but he sensed his master did not want to debt any longer and left the chamber as he walked down the tunnel"that's why you are one of the best you don't leave things up to your allies, you depend on yourself but that will be your down fall in a time of war!" Keldus yelled.As Rylin left the base of the cult, anger for his master boiling over the top he nearly had half a thought to tell dark lady everything rating out everyone he has worked for, he didn't even have time to finish his thought when a dark ranger approached him just outside the cult spire.

"The beach head, in the highlands have been over run by the twilight dragon flight!" she was gasping for air as she was badly wounded "We....we..we..we tried our best to hold them off but.....awhhh" she grabbed her side and winced in pain "We couldn't they....they where to strong, cho'gall....he-" she coughed spitting out blood " he lives!" she said with her last breath of air collapsing into Rylin's arms "I will revenge you sister of the dark....no matter what" he looked toward the moon shinning down on silverpine forest "Your death will have a reason!" he turned around carrying the body back into the spire. At the sight of the body and rumor of cho'gall Keldus was stuned," We know are next move" he growled with a thundering roar, joined by Rylin!
    Last edited by Duito; 2011-08-10 at 05:35 PM.

Not to be an a$$, but the fact that you didn't even mention any Strenghts/Weaknesses (especially weaknesses) of your character kinda concerns me...

Interesting concept. My main problem is if we have Bios in the Forum we want to read your Backstory. I for example would like to know how your character learned Nazjar. Orcish and Thalassian are reasonable for a forsaken, but Nazjar is quite far fetched. Also who did train you character as a Sypmaster and why?(There are very few existing spymasters, and they don't share their secrets easily.) When did you become a Shadow Ascendant? When where you trained as dark ranger? All of that in 35 years, is really much. More so if you think about the fact that Shadow Ascendants Spymasters, Lightslayers and Dark Rangers are purely Forsaken/Horde classes so he only could have learned that as a forsaken not earlier which really slims your window even more. Every one of the classes you listed require enormous dedication and training. If a single character was able to master all of them, there must be a really good reason for that. And That is what i personally would like to hear about.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarlex View Post
    Not to be an a$$, but the fact that you didn't even mention any Strenghts/Weaknesses (especially weaknesses) of your character kinda concerns me...
    "The forsaken do not sleep....we do not dream,we do not feel and we do not think twice!Are actions are strictly of will, if we fail we never stay down.We are masters of the Shadow.We are death it self,RISE THE FORSAKEN!" I think that sums it up pretty much, and it is clear he doesn't care about is allies.Maybe a smaller amount about other members of The forgotten Shadow.

and to be clear he does feel pain but he doesn't have emotions, and part his training was to "cut emotions out of the equation" or what ever was left for his human life

---------- Post added 2011-08-09 at 12:24 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Khorianas View Post
    Interesting concept. My main problem is if we have Bios in the Forum we want to read your Backstory. I for example would like to know how your character learned Nazjar. Orcish and Thalassian are reasonable for a forsaken, but Nazjar is quite far fetched. Also who did train you character as a Sypmaster and why?(There are very few existing spymasters, and they don't share their secrets easily.) When did you become a Shadow Ascendant? When where you trained as dark ranger? All of that in 35 years, is really much. More so if you think about the fact that Shadow Ascendants Spymasters, Lightslayers and Dark Rangers are purely Forsaken/Horde classes so he only could have learned that as a forsaken not earlier which really slims your window even more. Every one of the classes you listed require enormous dedication and training. If a single character was able to master all of them, there must be a really good reason for that. And That is what i personally would like to hear about.
    Yeah I know I should have wen't more in depth of his history.He died when he was 35 I'm pretty sure you don't age when you dead, but you rot and decay as a forsaken.

Quote Originally Posted by Duito View Post
    "The forsaken do not sleep....we do not dream,we do not feel and we do not think twice!Are actions are strictly of will, if we fail we never stay down.We are masters of the Shadow.We are death it self,RISE THE FORSAKEN!" I think that sums it up pretty much, and it is clear he doesn't care about is allies.Maybe a smaller amount about other members of The forgotten Shadow.

and to be clear he does feel pain but he doesn't have emotions, and part his training was to "cut emotions out of the equation" or what ever was left for his human life
    The thing is.. if your character has not a single point of weakness hin his personality and being he's extremely...one dimensional. And boring to roleplay with.

10+ Year Old Account
    This was late at night for me and near the end i was starting to become sloppy aka spelling errors and lack of information

---------- Post added 2011-08-09 at 12:27 PM ----------

The thing is.. if your character has not a single point of weakness hin his personality and being he's extremely...one dimensional. And boring to roleplay with.
    If that's what you think, none of my characters will be one dimensional, its part of his character.It will change and he will evolve with time =) Don't worry mate

I'm just saying, if he's gonna evolve, you must play him.. and if no one wants to play against someone who always wins you won't get to evolve him

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm just saying, if he's gonna evolve, you must play him.. and if no one wants to play against someone who always wins you won't get to evolve him
    Who said I will always win? Now your just making speculations...and your insolence is frankly pissing me off, and my character will evolve when i make a story using him to further my character before I even thinking of getting into any conflict with anyone who is better then me.

---------- Post added 2011-08-09 at 01:22 PM ----------

Also I did not mean to put Nazjar

Quote Originally Posted by Duito
    This was late at night for me and near the end i was starting to become sloppy aka spelling errors and lack of information
    Not really a problem, but the spelling errors make it harder to read, especially with many of the RPers not being english natives, and it might delay helpful comments. The lack of information can also be touched up.

Yeah I know I should have wen't more in depth of his history.He died when he was 35 I'm pretty sure you don't age when you dead, but you rot and decay as a forsaken.
    Yes the history sections lacks depth atm. As I said we need to know where your abilities and character traits come from, the more detailed the better. You don't have to worry that any other characters could use this information against you since well they only get the informations about your character that he is willing to share, so write away.

On topic forsaken we usually put the age they died and the age they would be now in the Bios.

Also I did not mean to put Nazjar
    Also no Problem, remove it then

I will comment again when your history and strengths/weaknesses sections are updated.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not really a problem, but the spelling errors make it harder to read, especially with many of the RPers not being english natives, and it might delay helpful comments. The lack of information can also be touched up.

Yes the history sections lacks depth atm. As I said we need to know where your abilities and character traits come from, the more detailed the better. You don't have to worry that any other characters could use this information against you since well they only get the informations about your character that he is willing to share, so write away.

On topic forsaken we usually put the age they died and the age they would be now in the Bios.

I will comment again when your history and strengths/weaknesses sections are updated.
    I'm actually not re-writing on this, its just gonna be a Indepth section. Google chrome isn't working correctly as I just had it typed up very nicely but it basically just crashes and all my work isn't saved so I'm going to download safria (spelling?) and retype it =/ which sucks

Get Firefox, much better than either Chrome or Safarie (which aside from.. I wanna say netscape, is probably the worst browser I've used. Only use it because its the only one avaliable on my iphone :P)

As well, Scarlex DOES have a point, the character is all of these things, at least three of his five classes could only be learned as a Forsaken, which means he had about... I want to say 10ish years, which isn't a lot. Prior to that, he's also an assassin and spymaster, which, as Khorianas said, is something that's incredibly rare. If Scarlex assumes that your character's going to win all the time, then other people will too. Even I'm a little worried about the character.

I Don't assume that he's gonna "win all the time", I'm just trying to warn you that he can quickly turn out that way if he doesn't have any negative traits at all. That's at least my opinion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Madgod View Post
    Get Firefox, much better than either Chrome or Safarie (which aside from.. I wanna say netscape, is probably the worst browser I've used. Only use it because its the only one avaliable on my iphone :P)

As well, Scarlex DOES have a point, the character is all of these things, at least three of his five classes could only be learned as a Forsaken, which means he had about... I want to say 10ish years, which isn't a lot. Prior to that, he's also an assassin and spymaster, which, as Khorianas said, is something that's incredibly rare. If Scarlex assumes that your character's going to win all the time, then other people will too. Even I'm a little worried about the character.
    Me and you both =p
    I'm re-writing this one so yeah shouldn't be to much of a problem

---------- Post added 2011-08-10 at 05:24 PM ----------

I Don't assume that he's gonna "win all the time", I'm just trying to warn you that he can quickly turn out that way if he doesn't have any negative traits at all. That's at least my opinion.
    Hey can you look at my new post? I have some questions and I'm re-writing the character so if you please

---------- Post added 2011-08-10 at 05:25 PM ----------

Hey can you look at my new post? I have some questions and I'm re-writing the character so if you please