FMA and Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica

Hey guys,

I just have a question to those of you that watch it. I've heard great things about both of these anime shows and I'd love to try and watch these. However, I'm having trouble finding *where* to watch them. It seems like all the websites that I can stream from are full of pop ups / viruses. There is no way I can watch them from a TV either since I live in the US. So my question is: Where do you guys watch these two shows in **HD quality**? I can probably easily find some blurry stream for both of these anime but I'd rather watch both on a nice big screen. Any torrent sites or good websites to watch anime on will be appreciated!

Thanks!

I just searched for it in U torrent, don't remember which site. Sorry. D:

Tried searching for it on Utorrent but was unsuccesful. Only showed with 1-2 links of a specific episode :/

Quote Originally Posted by -Luthi- View Post
    Tried searching for it on Utorrent but was unsuccesful. Only showed with 1-2 links of a specific episode :/
    Found the whole series (Puella Magi Madoka Magica, that is -- not bluray however)

I found a site, not sure if I'm allowed to post it here or not.

15+ Year Old Account
    Try demonoid.

Try this: ( it's a ligit site so idk why it be a prob to post it)
    http://www.animedreaming.tv/
    Last edited by Tastyfish; 2011-08-09 at 04:03 AM.
    "If you want to control people, if you want to feed them a pack of lies and dominate them, keep them ignorant. For me, literacy means freedom." - LaVar Burton.

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't make threads asking people for illegal torrent links.