Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    WTB hunter, feral, boom

hunter, feral and boomkin bestie plz!

Need hunter, boomkin and feral!

WTB hunter, feral, boomkin

I'm new to the guild, but I wanted to let potential new recruits get a taste of what to expect. The raid environment is relaxed---I've not heard someone nerdrage or go off disrespectfully at another. Raider come prepared---they watch videos of the encounters before they've seen seen it, they know their class, spec, stat priorities and do the research needed to excel. On vent, its a friendly atmosphere, and you get the feeling like everyone in the raid is family. Its really a great place to be, and the $25 I spent to server transfer was well worth it. We only raid 3 nights per week, but because we come fully prepared, we get things done, which reflects in the progression rankings (currently the #1 25-man alliance raiding guild on Kel'thuzad)

I encouraged anyone who thinks that they can add value and be an asset to the guild to apply. Here is a video of 25-man Beth'tilac from last week to give you an idea of how efficient the raids are:

If you can afford to it in 1080p, its pretty crisp

Remember, any player who is experience, geared and willing to put the time and effort into the heroic encounters to down new content should apply. I hope you enjoy the video, and look forward to seeing more of you!

How to Apply:

- Go to www.weareindestructible.com
    - Click "Apply to guild" in the top right hand corner (right above recruitment box)
    - Provide us with a detailed application, and do not leave any fields blank. If you do not have any of the requested items (logs, screenshot, etc) then make sure you get them before applying.
    - All applications are private! Nobody from your old/current guild will be able to see it.
    Last edited by HeatM1ser; 2011-08-26 at 07:41 PM.

boooomkin plz!

Quote Originally Posted by Psilocybian View Post
    WTB hunter, feral, boomkin
    We are always looking for quality players of any class!
    How to Apply:
    - Click "Apply to guild" in the top right hand corner (right above recruitment box)
    - Provide us with a detailed application, and do not leave any fields blank. If you do not have any of the requested items (logs, screenshot, etc) then make sure you get them before applying.
    - All applications are private! Nobody from your old/current guild will be able to see it.

Need hunter, boomkin, feral.

How to Apply:

WTB hunter, boomkin, feral.

How to Apply:

I hate Tuesday mornings...I can't wake up and login to my shadow priest

yay...servers are up again!