Herald of the Titans pansertjald's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account

Gigabyte G1 killer series motherboards

looks like Asus will finaly get some competion on the ROG series front.

some realy cool new features on the Gigabyte extrame gaming boards.

im looking forward to see what new boards Asus will come with in the ROG series after the release of the G1 series

http://www.gigabyte.com/microsite/259/index.html
    AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D: Gigabyte X670 Aorus Elite AX: G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo RGB DDR5-6000 C30 : PowerColor Radeon RX 7900 GRE Hellhound OC: CORSAIR HX850i: Samsung 960 EVO 250GB NVMe: fiio e10k: lian-li pc-o11 dynamic XL:

So many gun-puns. *_*

Deleted
    The whole "gun" thing just doesn't do it for me. The heatsink design is just plain retarded.

Edit: Also, that website made my brain hurt.
    Last edited by mmoc7c6c75675f; 2011-08-09 at 12:04 PM.

Assassin, Sniper, Guerilla, Bigfoot Killer-Lan, Locked and Loaded Heatpipe Design... is this a joke?
    Why would they advertise some expensive high end hardware like it's some action figure for 10 year olds >_>

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Doylez View Post
    Assassin, Sniper, Guerilla, Bigfoot Killer-Lan, Locked and Loaded Heatpipe Design...
    Hey, don't forget the "SUPER SIGHT", "SUPER HEARING", "SUPER SPEED" and "SUPER SHIELD".

Ok... lets delve deeper into this than the looks, shall we.
    Bigfoot Killer E2100 NIC. Overrated and totally unnecessary.
    Creative X-fi 20k2 soundchip. Probably better than the regular Realtek chips, but I recommend a dedicated soundcard over this.

That's about it for the "special features". I don't think it looks bad at all, but it's just another expensive motherboard with some new features.
    I'm going for the MIVE over this one, if I wanted to spend that much money on a motherboard ofcourse.

Deleted
    4 way crossfire?

I really hope games aren't going to be designed expecting everyone to be using SLI or Crossfire.

They're really good, no doubt about that, just a bit too hefty on the price tag imo.