Poll: Jedi or Sith?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

(SWTOR) Are you on the Light or Dark side of the Force?

Do you plan on playing as the Sith or the Jedi in the new Star Wars MMO?

Edit: As pointed out title is wrong/misleading, sorry about that.
    Last edited by Nitsuj; 2011-08-09 at 04:33 PM.
    WoW Hunter WarriorPaladin Death Knight
    D3 Crusader
    Gw2 Lvl 80 Dragon Hunter, Lvl 80 Warrior, Lvl 80 Revenant
    Bnet GrapeSoda#1671
    Gw2 GrapeSoda.5980
    Hit me up, let's play.

1. Both
    2. There are light sided sith, dark sided Jedi and neutral sith and jedi in swtor. Light side or dark side does not dictate jedi or sith.
    3. There is a Star Wars thread

I am going to be a Dark Side Jedi Shadow.
    #TeamTinkers

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    If I do get into this - and I definately want to - I would probably go with both, but more likely leaning towards playing Sith. "Bad guys" appeal to my nature.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JustintimeSS View Post
    1. Both
    2. There are light sided sith, dark sided Jedi and neutral sith and jedi in swtor. Light side or dark side does not dictate jedi or sith.
    3. There is a Star Wars thread
    This

/10char

Damn it OP.

Your title and your poll aren't the same.

Learn the game bro. You can be a light side Sith or a dark side Jedi.

10+ Year Old Account
    Neither. Why would I want to be locked in an endless and frankly pointless war. Make a school thats purpose is to establish a peaceful discussion between Jedi and Sith and encourage them to communicate and collaborate in an effort to accomplish their goals - together - for the good of the Universe.

I'm undecided. One day I want a Jedi, the next I want a Sith. I'm pretty sure I will be dark-side Jedi or light-side Sith, though.

For the Republic! Awww, I'd like to know results of this poll w/o option to select "both" cause you will have to decide anyway and also only one character will be your main.

"Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering."

PS. I know it's question about side not faction and you can be good Sith or evil Jedi but well, you still have to choose.
    Last edited by Virandile; 2011-08-09 at 02:11 PM.

Whatever side has the least players, and the most underplayed class will be me. "crosses fingers for bounty hunter or imperial agent/smuggler"
    Kolopotho: I will find it incredibly shocking and rare if some guy walks up to a girl in a pub and says "i play a level 80 druid in world of warcraft" to which she will respond with "TAKE ME NOW".

Quote Originally Posted by Anjerith View Post
    Neither. Why would I want to be locked in an endless and frankly pointless war. Make a school thats purpose is to establish a peaceful discussion between Jedi and Sith and encourage them to communicate and collaborate in an effort to accomplish their goals - together - for the good of the Universe.
    I don't think you get the idea behind Star Wars. Peace and collaboration does not a good MMO make.

Here, I made this just for you:

I think all four Empire Classes are much more interesting than the republic ones.

Anyone who goes light side is a stupid head!

BOTH i plan on starting a Sith Maruder i think it is(dps class) and a Trooper. I have always believed in the Sith and the Trooper just has BAAADDDASSSSSS guns that i want

---------- Post added 2011-08-09 at 03:27 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Anjerith View Post
    like saaaay the Argent Crusade/Dawn I never really liked that aspect of the WOW game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Light side Jedi for me I want a green lightsaber!

Quote Originally Posted by Virandile View Post
    "Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering."
    I live off the sufering of the weak, their pain gives me strength, their agony gives me life and their death feeds the force from which I keep their suffering never-ending.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jojobinks View Post
    Damn it OP.

Your title and your poll aren't the same.

Learn the game bro. You can be a light side Sith or a dark side Jedi.
    You're right man I messed that up. I was aiming for just Sith or Jedi... I've just been looking over official information released and I missed that, in fact i still haven't seen anything other than people just talking about light sided siths and what not on public forums.

I think I'm going to give SWOTR a month and see how many people are staying after their freebie to decide if I'm going to play, I'll have GW2 and Skyrim. I don't wanna get burned again like with Rift.
    WoW Hunter WarriorPaladin Death Knight
    D3 Crusader
    Gw2 Lvl 80 Dragon Hunter, Lvl 80 Warrior, Lvl 80 Revenant
    Bnet GrapeSoda#1671
    Gw2 GrapeSoda.5980
    Hit me up, let's play.

It's more Empire vs Republic.

Sith like a mfer!

...well maybe a little bit of republic so I can blow stuff up with a trooper, but the rest of the republic classes look uninspired and vanilla.

This page got me actually thinking about it for the first time, and I have decided that the [dark side] Republic is the way to go (v see sig)