Need help, with killing a resto shaman in pvp.

Hello, my arena team consists of me a discipline priest, and death knight partner. It seems like everytime we get a resto shaman group I can never get him down to 80 percent mana. I try to mana burn, but he just interrupts it. To me it seems like my dk partner may not be doing something right. Any help would be appreciated thank you.

do 3s instead?
    I think 2s is a bit unbalanced, sometimes your comp will flat out lose to another
    But this is coming from someone who sucks at pvp so you might as well not listen to me
    I also don't play my priest

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by HatsHatsHats View Post
    do 3s instead?
    I think 2s is a bit unbalanced, sometimes your comp will flat out lose to another
    But this is coming from someone who sucks at pvp so you might as well not listen to me
    I also don't play my priest
    Either this, or replace your dk partner with a feral and cyclone the dps and stun the shaman at the same time to manaburn, and just repeat till he is oom and then kill him.

Let me start off by saying dear god do i hate 2s. You're in for long matches no matter what specially with your comp. Your best bet is to have your DK pop emp rune wep and go to town on his dps with necrotic stacks, then fear the dps and hardswap to the shaman, help the dk burst him down with mind spikes and/or burns if you dont think you can drop him.

It's an uphill battle tbh
    #1 Resto Tree Slap DPS

personally i think just leave the shaman alone and burn thru the dps and run out the shamans mana and kill the totems making them waste more mana casting them again. water shield may have gotten a nerf but its still pretty op imo. a resto sham should run out of mana far before a disc priest should.

i play a resto shaman.... stack necrotics on the shaman, mana burn him during that because he wont waste time interrupting u when hes got necrotic stacked up to 50k trying to live.
    "Grammar is important. Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse & helping your uncle jack off a horse."