Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryngo Blackratchet View Post
    Loving the PVP. I'm on a PVE server unfortunately. I flag myself when I quest. Nothing douchey like standing near questers or anything. If they want to attack me they do, but the fun I've had once attacked almost has myself and a few friends wanting to server transfer. Honestly I dont see how people can stomach those 16+ dailies everyday without a little PVP fun thrown in. Especially on multiple characters in the same day? Ugh, forget that!
    you think its fun to be gank by a rogue or anything else when 3-4 npcs attack you?
    and when you back to life , it attack you again and again and when you atlast back to non-pvp zone they have enough time to wait there for you to back to finish the Quest!

Quote Originally Posted by LuminaL View Post
    you think its fun to be gank by a rogue or anything else when 3-4 npcs attack you?
    and when you back to life , it attack you again and again and when you atlast back to non-pvp zone they have enough time to wait there for you to back to finish the Quest!
    well u did pick a pvp server...

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    So bad on my server I never did them. On any toon.

Molten front is awesome for pvp when a kitty my hunter/warrior friend and I just gank for an hour at a time, switching from every daily position in and outside the portal.

I play on Nerzhul US(PvP) so its acceptable because its a PvP server, so there's no excuse for complaining!

I play on Tichondrious - US (PvP)

and at least in MY experiences.

It's been pretty good. I've had horde help me kill stuff,wave at me,dance with me.

Overall a pretty good experience.

Of course...there's always the undead frost mage and blood elf rogue.

It always seems its mages and rogues that gank you in world PvP no one else.

Deleted
    WORLD PVP...WHAT.

Brb realm changing.

OT: Mate man up, its a PvP server

MF is awesome. I finish my dailies quickly and spend a couple hours ganking every ally tag I can find ...

Kaeja - Stormrage
    // Thanks to maybenotquiteasheavy for the Signature & Avatar! //

The last time I saw as you guys wept for the lack of PvP, now I see that even substitute of WorldPvP for some it too much.

As for the MoltenFront I see that the people at the beginning rather not known what happens when I attacked them, but now I do not see anyone who would do daily without resiliance equipment. Previously, it was a slaughterhouse, and now it's really fun when Horde on Darksorrow EU engages in a fight. Really good fun, honorable, and no ugly gestures. Thanks guys!

Let it be known that I'm the mage that frost bolts you for 47k while you quest in PvE. Then i follow it up with a /rofl

Quote Originally Posted by Susej View Post
    Then i follow it up with a /rofl
    This is totally unnecessary in my opinion, crit for 47k is humiliating enough.

Coming back to my dailies from a BG when the Alliance PVP guild is sitting there = WTF?! Oh...LOL. Other than that, I enjoy it. Taking out an Alliance fighting a group of mobs is fun and I'm sure wicked annoying. I've been on the receiving end. I always wear my pvp gear now and have a great time doing dailies in between BG's.